Reviews for Lost in You...
tomboy 26 chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Sigh .. I loves me some romance. This was beautiful.
piccolabimba chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Well! I've been reading your fics all afternoon (evening too, I guess... hmm). They're so sweet and romantic, I think the accurate description is WAFF! Great job on these little R/A stories. Sometimes they seem a little OOC, but in the canon we never really see much of their emotions since it is considered action/adventure. Being a girl, I love all that 'feelings' stuff :p In any case, good job!
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 1/7/2007
Wow, a great conclusion! I must say. You wrote this without making it offensive to anyone. Clean, chaste, and sweet. Great work, I say!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 1/7/2007
Ahh, “Don’t feel like that, it’s like telling myself “don’t live”. That was seriously a great paragraph there! And oh-so true! And oh yes, we’re all fools when we’re tumbling blindly into love. Right? I know I am, complete with stuttering and blushing.

Honestly, the kiss was probably about…oh, 88 percent believable to me. So not too bad, really! If it was the manga/anime, it probably wouldn’t happen, but it COULD. A nice chapter.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I loved the line, “When I’m lost in Akane, I don’t miss anything”. Wow, so beautiful!

You write very well from Ranma’s point of view, though there are some parts where he seems vaguely out of character (like the last line). Very nice chapter!
dark anime prince chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
great story!
Paper Thoughts chapter 3 . 11/14/2005
This is one of the most amazing Ranma 1/2 fanfictional stories that I have ever so luckily stumbled upon... I'm just literally breathless, taken away, and blown away by your variety of vocabulary (i.e. ambiguity), your reasonable and definitely effective writing style, and - of course, the most notable acme of your work - your refreshingly innocent and pure perspective of Ranma and Akane's relationship.

On that note, I have never - EVER - read a story based on such mature, and reflective perspectives such as yours. Sure, there are plenty of sappy, funny get-to-do's where the kissing scene comes so sudenly and prematurely... but, obviously, none of your refined taste and elaborate making. It's poise, and exact on the spot where the tension and climax eventually builds up. My heart was up to my throat during the entire reading of the story, leaving me almost sore.

What can I possibly delineate to boost the ego of this story? It's simply brilliant... sophisticated... graceful... elegant, but not forced... certainly palatable to my senses... sentimental, but not sickenly fluffy or maudlin...

My conclusion? The EPITOME of brilliance.
celestial lelila chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
that was totally waffy and i loved it. it's a a really good introspect into ranma's and akane's feelings toward each other. just come back and write more cause i would love to read more of this story!
AngelLilly67 chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
Is it over? Is it done? Is it time for me to stop reading such a cute story?...anyways! keep up the awesome work with anyother stories you do!
Kirara higurashi chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
well i absolutely loved it! and i am a female -lol- but even though it wasn't originally dedicated to me in particular since u wrote it for the public to view i thank you...thank you tahnk you thank you! lol i've been reading all of you stories and they all are really good but instead of being redundant i am just going to review this on time...unless i do have a question then i'll bug you again and i'm sorry for that but yea...u asked fo rit right? lol

*great writing ablitiy! i wish i had it!*
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Whoo...introspective. Well, kind of. Very nice, though. I think the ending's very adorable and sweet.

I have the same feeling with this one as with "Hallowe'en Harbinger", that it didn't flow as naturally as your first stories.
Ravyn chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
You are one of the absolute best authors I have ever had the privledge of reading. I have read all the stories i could find on If you have anything else available, any subject, or a mailing list, please let me know! It is a real pleasure to read your work. Very intense. Keep it coming! :)
Luna12 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
Wow. Really beautiful descriptions that flow together. * warm fuzzies *
RedRoseGrave chapter 3 . 10/4/2004
loved it. kind of rushed, but i loved it
avolare chapter 3 . 8/8/2004
*squeals after reading the ending* The 'dreaming' notion is SO INSANELY SWEET - I EFFIN L0VED IT!

" I would just like to now your genders so I'm not all like "Yeah! This goes out to so and so! Thanks to her! " And you turn out to be a boy. This would be embarrassing for both of us I'm sure. "

lols, i know the feeling. I had this one reviewer who I thought for sure was a girl (since most fandoms are more popular amongst the girls), and it only later that I realized 'she' or was a 'he.' erfs.

Anyway, I love your writing style. I've no doubt in my mind you're one of the best authoresses I have come across; your writing and descriptions really make me feel like I'm there, watching as the third person. Sigh...