Reviews for The Case of the Divine Circus
Please come back I miss ur amazing stories please PLEASE
Coyote's Shadow chapter 24 . 11/14
This and the first story are amazing. I absolutely love the way you write Draco and Hermione. I'm very sorry about you losing the rest of the story, I hope you find the flash drive. Might I suggest Dropbox? Will there be more to this series?
Falling Softly chapter 24 . 9/3
Have you tried rewriting it? I was really enjoying this :(
You better be working on a masterpiece or something, because you have been gone way too long!
Toreh chapter 24 . 5/1
Wow, so I take it the hard drive/memory stick was never recovered? Your writing was absolutely fantastic. I'm so disappointed I won't be able to finish reading and I'm sure you were devastated to lose it. Either way, thank you for sharing your wonderful writing with us. Maybe one day?
I love this series and hope you make many more!
Please please dont give up on this, its so amazing!
Blondecroft chapter 24 . 3/30
Have you found the memory sick?!
LittleMissSmile chapter 24 . 3/12
praying for an update!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/17/2015
This is such a good story, I think I might cry!
SJ chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
ahhh what? it just stopped! but...whyyy!? noooo! have you found the rest of the story? is there no way for u to rewrite it? :O
whats going to happen! :( im so sad now :( this is one of those rare fan made stories that has real plot to it! where there is real intelligence behind the plot. how everything fits in together but you have nooo idea how until the end. like a big puzzle that fits perfectly together to make the best story!
and right when Eros just returned! i love that little guy! im so glad hes back in the story! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :( :'(

we the readers, the fans, need to know! please!

take care.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
You are one rootin tootin weirdo bad writer! This is the worst story ever! No sex? Oh even little tiny mickey mouse cartoons are better than this! You are a big boobed but - cheek. I'ts almost a crime to call this a story! And what's with the bad spelling? I counted 12 words that were not spelled right. Oh do not give me that face! You know that you deserved this whole thing! By the way my name is Emily Richardson so add me on Facebook! Get out of my face bitch, and stop crying like a two headed baby. Toodles! jvbjbblbjvvjbkb'b,b km nlnk , , bb
Sarah chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
Please re write the ending this story was honestly the best fan fiction Iv ever read. Please please
SmoothFluffle chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Are you planing on continuing this? It's reeaaally good , you've got me addicted and now I get to this chapter and find that it's on hiatus! Booooo :'(
Guest chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
Why dont you rewrite the ending? I have really enjoyed reading your stories.