Reviews for The Case of the Divine Circus
Mmlefay chapter 24 . 7/23
Nooooo please come back and finish this!
Riam chapter 24 . 6/12
Ok, but thank you anyway for this fantastic story!
Rvensr248 chapter 24 . 5/17
Ur kidddin meee! I LOVE DIS STORY SOOOO MUCH!
avidreader chapter 24 . 5/7
Really love this story and know what it's like to lose files. Your creative weaving of mythology highlights the existing mythological elements of the HP universe. It feels like this sequel could be a series. Your characters and storyline are so compelling, I hope hope hope at some point you'll re-visit. It's too good to abandon! The world needs this kind of positivity!
Ravsi chapter 24 . 3/23
Very unlikely that you'll update but I have to ask - please please please update it is soo good!
JeanLupin chapter 24 . 1/31
Considering that it has been 2 years since you last updated this story, I am guessing that the hard drive still hasn't been found or you quit writing fanfiction. Even so, I am in LOVE with this story! I do hope that you would continue writing this story soon. It has made me laugh like crazy many times :)
abifrenchfry chapter 24 . 1/8
i really really like your writing. is there any chance you'll re-write the end? anyways, thanks for the story! i enjoyed it :)
Guest chapter 24 . 12/9/2016
Omg please find ittt DX I love this story too much to accept that we'll never know the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Please come back I miss ur amazing stories please PLEASE
Coyote's Shadow chapter 24 . 11/14/2016
This and the first story are amazing. I absolutely love the way you write Draco and Hermione. I'm very sorry about you losing the rest of the story, I hope you find the flash drive. Might I suggest Dropbox? Will there be more to this series?
Falling Softly chapter 24 . 9/3/2016
Have you tried rewriting it? I was really enjoying this :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
You better be working on a masterpiece or something, because you have been gone way too long!
Toreh chapter 24 . 5/1/2016
Wow, so I take it the hard drive/memory stick was never recovered? Your writing was absolutely fantastic. I'm so disappointed I won't be able to finish reading and I'm sure you were devastated to lose it. Either way, thank you for sharing your wonderful writing with us. Maybe one day?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/12/2016
I love this series and hope you make many more!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/6/2016
Please please dont give up on this, its so amazing!