Reviews for The Case of the Divine Circus
Guest chapter 24 . 12/17/2015
This is such a good story, I think I might cry!
SJ chapter 24 . 10/22/2015
ahhh what? it just stopped! but...whyyy!? noooo! have you found the rest of the story? is there no way for u to rewrite it? :O
whats going to happen! :( im so sad now :( this is one of those rare fan made stories that has real plot to it! where there is real intelligence behind the plot. how everything fits in together but you have nooo idea how until the end. like a big puzzle that fits perfectly together to make the best story!
and right when Eros just returned! i love that little guy! im so glad hes back in the story! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh :( :'(

we the readers, the fans, need to know! please!

take care.
Emily chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
You are one rootin tootin weirdo bad writer! This is the worst story ever! No sex? Oh even little tiny mickey mouse cartoons are better than this! You are a big boobed but - cheek. I'ts almost a crime to call this a story! And what's with the bad spelling? I counted 12 words that were not spelled right. Oh do not give me that face! You know that you deserved this whole thing! By the way my name is Emily Richardson so add me on Facebook! Get out of my face bitch, and stop crying like a two headed baby. Toodles! jvbjbblbjvvjbkb'b,b km nlnk , , bb
Sarah chapter 24 . 10/15/2015
Please re write the ending this story was honestly the best fan fiction Iv ever read. Please please
SmoothFluffle chapter 24 . 10/6/2015
Are you planing on continuing this? It's reeaaally good , you've got me addicted and now I get to this chapter and find that it's on hiatus! Booooo :'(
Guest chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
Why dont you rewrite the ending? I have really enjoyed reading your stories.
Phlogiston15 chapter 24 . 8/20/2015
Oh nooo :( I'm so sorry, that's tragic and should never happen to anyone. Loving this story and will follow it in case you ever find it.
summerful21 chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
Recently reread CCK and this, and I just wanted to say that I really love the series. Hermione and Draco are adorable together, and I love the whole concept of creature wrangling/protection Greek mythology. And we had just gotten Earl back, too! Basically: Is this story ever going to be finished? Because it was a really excellent one and I want more.
Jordi.Storey chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
Please rewrite! We want to know what happens!
akirakurosawa chapter 24 . 8/5/2015
I am BEGGING you to finish this. Literally. Begging. I'll get down on my knees if I have to.
It's too good not to be finished.
akirakurosawa chapter 14 . 8/5/2015
Okay, I actually saw that one coming. Yay me!
akirakurosawa chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
I am amazed at Draco's self control. Wow. I would've burned the bastard.
akirakurosawa chapter 9 . 8/5/2015
Hahaha that was genious! Love the Oracle already!
akirakurosawa chapter 2 . 8/5/2015
He's such a sweetheart!
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Draco is an idiot.

Anyways, I'm super excited about this story!