Reviews for Permanent Additions
Theresa F chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I have read this fabulous story several times and everytime I still feel such an overwhelming feeling of love for the way you wrote Gibbs and Abby. Jessie seems to be just so adorable and knows what he wants at such a young age.

Not sure if you wrote this to be just a one-shot, however, you could really take this story so much further if you want to build on what you have given us already. I know for myself I would love to see more to this story. You could build on the new budding relationship between Gibbs And Abby, also the effects little Jess could have on both of them and their relationship. What Jessie will go through as he comes to realize that his mother and father are gone and his bonding with Abby and Gibbs with the building of a new family with all the ups and downs it will have... Just some suggestions 8-)
WithTheGrain chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You really must continue this story. So many different emotions with the death of her cousins and her being away. And then Gibbs thinking she had returned with a man whom she was in love with. I kept thinking though, that it had to be a dog or a cat. But the little boy is so adorable and that he’s a part of her is incredibly touching. Love Gibbs’ reaction and instant commitment. Beautifully written. Please write more!
gosgirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Loved this... such an Abby thing to do to donate eggs in that way and then take on the responsibility for a child, and so Gibbs to initially jump to the wrong conclusion and then run... you brought them together beautifully. More in this verse?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
very heartfelt - please write more!
MollyRoger chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Always wondered about gibbs and Abby, thanks for the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
amazing story - so heartfelt please write more soon!
STLFAN chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Nice little story. You can make a novel out of it if you had the time.
I for one can not get enough Gabby fiction.
titousphinx chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
A really nice story... again ! :-)
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Wow amazing first chapter! Loved it!
Woodenbear chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Great start. Jesse sounds adorable. Can't wait to see what happens next. :) x
byLunaA chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
OMG! This is so sweet! Please,next chapter,what happen later? Next,next,neeext!