Reviews for My Own Private Hell
rerichardson5 chapter 1 . 5/18
Great story! Lucifer is my favourite character in Supernatural. I think you portrayed him very accurately. :)
Coveryourearsforme chapter 1 . 3/25
Hey, I just wanted to say I really appreciate this. The plot is exactly how I imagined what Sam would go through with the devil trying to make him suffer. If you make anymore like this I would love to read them.
0-0 chapter 1 . 3/25
This is how I imagined it would actually be
fairyhunter98 chapter 1 . 3/22
This is a truly fantastically written story, it is has been really hard for me to find a supernatural story on fanfiction and I happened to find this when I was looking for something else. This is just an awesome story and I'm glad I found your story
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Another good one by Kaz - truly original concept, too, since Hallucifer is a piece of Sam, yet so foreign. Well done.
Lisa Boon chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Good story.
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
This was a heartbreaking time and I really admire how Jared played Sam during the Hallucifer stage. It must have been exhausting but geez it was so realistic. And you've captured it perfectly. I loved this.

I always wished Dean could actually be in Sam's head during this time, even just for a day, or a few hours. I'm very big on Dean walking a mile in Sam's shoes fics (which I believe you have done if memory serves me) because certainly on the show, he wasn't/isn't always the most sympathetic to Sam's circumstances. But IMO Dean's always been more of a movie guy than a book guy. He needs to see it/feel it/experience it. He can't be told about it and imagine it. Not as well. I think that's why even with all the very dire warnings, he was adamant about putting Sam's soul back, consequences be damned. Because he just couldn't imagine the consequences would be that bad, and "Sam's strong, he'll be okay," as if he could simply will the consequences away. Alas, he really underestimated that situation, just as I think he often underestimated Sam, because simply surviving this time (as only one example) as well as he did was truly amazing. And I'm not sure that Dean truly got that, because he survived Hell just fine, so why couldn't Sam just get over it in time...

And here I am rambling on. And I don't mean to underestimate Dean, but I do think he tends to set a high bar for Sam. So the point of my rambling is that I very, very much love the whole perspective swap fics. And I really, really love the Hallucifer fics, especially when they're as good as this. They are always horribly sad, but they remind me of Sam's strength, and even if Dean didn't always handle it in the best way (in canon) he always did try his best.
xo
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
This is really fantastic! It's so interesting and new to see it from Luci's perspective. And that lovely bit of foreshadowing at the end! So good.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This is so fun coming from Lucifer's point of view.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Oh my goodness. Amazingly creepy, gut-churning story.
Wow.
TG
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Ee gods, this was bone chilling. There were a couple of times I exclaimed out loud in horror...not something I'm wont to do with other people sitting right by me, but Sam's torment, Lucifer's twisted attempts to destroy him, body and mind and soul... I couldn't help it. Especially creepy was Lucifer's hatred for Dean and the Impala. I was ridiculously relieved about Adam,btw. As ever, my heart aches for Sam and for Dean, who loves him and can't fix this.
calypsobard chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love a good torture a Sammy story :D IT was great from Lucifer's point of view
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Clearly "anonymous" doesn't know how much work goes into writing a story, and that sometimes it really is a choice between answering emails and reviews or writing another story. I'm sure she wouldn't mind subsidizing you so you can quit your job to do both. How 'bout it, Anonymous?
it'ssamnotsammy chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Where in any way are you pompous? I ask because I didn't see it and you can't respond to everyone if you did that's all you would be doing. I use blanket 'thanks' in all my author's notes to cover everybody and sometimes I respond to poignant ones. I love your stories...I don't think we see enough of them. This one gave me chills and that's saying something! It's hard to give me chills...thank you Kaz!

Keep up the story writing I need my fix while the hellatus is going on!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Great, creepy, and all around goodness! Dean is Sam's salvation. And possibly the Impala.