Reviews for Nothing Can Keep Me From You
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
Really good story.
hikkiDEADACCOUNT chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Such a Kawaii story! I have never heard that song before, but it fit the story well. This story was so sweet! Good job.
Pokemon Fan chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Well I have to say that your story is quite sweet, but you may want to lengthen it and add more detail so that the fic is more story than song.

Also, if you make a sequal you may want to keep something about the OMG reality in mind. Namely that as goddesses have nine dimensional bodies and humans consists of only three dimensions it would be quite impossible for Bell and Kei to have a child unless they adopted. Of course if you want to ignore this for the purposes of your story that's fine.
Pokemon Fan chapter 1 . 9/27/2002

erkman2go.com chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
he he he. Keiichi and Belldandy. (Giggles like little schoolkid.) I like this story, please keep on going. its a good story with a really good plot.
Missrs chapter 1 . 9/16/2002
Awwww. This is very cute. I luv it!
mallow64 chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Bravo! YAY Another Bell and Kei are together fic this was nicely made
Hikaru Inverse chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
OH my gosh! i hope i'm the first one to review! Your story is soooooo touching and romantic. Bell and K1 forever!