Reviews for Witch Spell
RPGPersona chapter 25 . 10/16/2016
This was a fun story to read. Too bad the movie chapter isn't there, but having both endings give this story a sense of closure.

There was another story with this idea, seeing Raven perspective throughout the show. Seeing her thoughts, feeling, and how her relationship with Beast Boy develops, but it didn't get very far and things moved pretty fast in the feelings department.

I think you did a good job capturing Raven's personality, her insecurities, and her conditions from being raised by those monks. I also enjoyed the little changes and additions you added to the story as well. It made the Beast Boy and Raven moments so fluffy and cute.

Thanks for writing this.
CleoArrow chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
I would love to read the movie, especially after that first ending. I'm glad you left us a second one though, just because I like happy endings. Hopefully you come back to this story, because I really enjoyed it!
meagameaghan chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Are you ever doing trouble in Tokyo? Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty PLEASE?! I have been waiting for this story for a REALLY long time. I need to KNOW!
CrazyRedHead97 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Hiya!
I've been a hugehuge fan of this story because your writing is just magnificent and I really love how truly awesome this story is and how you put it together. So I went to check out your profile because I know you mentioned considering doing a sequel (Trouble in Tokyo?) and wanted to see if maybe you had put it up already q:
So I'm justwondering if that's something you still plann to do?
It would be amazing if you did! But if it turns out you'd rather not well then that's cool too!(:
I just thought I'd be a butthead though and drop a review to sway you into doing it if you're having any doubts cx lol
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
YOU SHOULD DO THE MOVIE NEXT!
meagameaghan chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
YAY! :D So glad that you decided to include both endings. Though I have to say that in the original one I was surprised that she forgave him so easily. I would've personally held out for a couple more days! C'mon Raven. He in essence cheated on you! Show some girl power over here!

Can't wait for trouble in tokyo with the new ending. BRING ON THE AWKWARD POST BREAKUP MELODRAMA! :D. Muh ha ha. They're so cute when they are giving one another the silent treatment...

As a side note... OMG THE CREATURE WAS TERRA! D: Great work! :D Keep writing!
Wolvmbm chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
I'm hoping the TV movie has a better ending than this one. Otherwise I would have enjoyed the second ending better. Other than that it was a nice and bittersweet way to end the series. Please do keep up the good work wrapping up this great story.
SimplyaCritic chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Plz don't let this be over
Jakeros chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Good! You updated! Great chapter, i like the way you ended up finishing it. Hopefully you'll bring out the next chapter a little faster this time, but take your time. Just please make it soon. I'm eager to see how this will all come together.
chinaluv chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Luv it so much!
Z-King chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
OH SO SAD AND YET ROMANTIC!
Jakeros chapter 24 . 1/22/2014
and now i eagerly await an update.
Jakeros chapter 23 . 1/22/2014
Do the movie! I love this series, and your work!
TomMaier chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
Great stuff!
meagameaghan chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YES! FINALLY! YES! AHHHHHHH! SHE FINALLY SAID THAT SHE LOVED HIM AND I COULDN'T BE MORE STOKED!

Poor Robin :( Forever in the dark. That one completely went over his head. I can't get over how brave he was against the Brotherhood of Evil. I've always had a soft spot for Robin.

And Raven's escape plan? GENIUS! I've always wondered how exactly she managed to get out and find the Brotherhood of Evil. You really thought this one through. Remember what I said about the two versions of Things Change. I'm sure whatever you do will be amazing but I'm curious over what you had originally planned.