Reviews for Witch Spell—COMPLETE
TomMaier chapter 1 . 5/7
one of my all time favorite stories! glad to see the end has finally come to pass! fantastic work.
RPGPersona chapter 26 . 1/24
When I stumbled upon this story and read through it, I wasn't expecting the final chapter to come out, so I only favourited the story and didn't follow it. I am happy to be proven wrong in this case. Compared to the rest of the series, I don't really remember the little details of the movie very well, just the general plot.

Raven and Beast Boy in particular had weird interactions. Raven was quite harsh with him, even resorting to slaps very quickly. Beast Boy also seemed to be given the role of the say stupid things that don't seem important but is actually relevant to the case at hand.

I really enjoyed how you tied their behavior into your narrative. You had Raven being unsure of her own feelings and not knowing what she wanted to do, and having that manifest with both pushing Beast Boy away and just in general being more emotional towards his actions. Since this story is from Raven's perspective, we only get what he tells Raven, but I liked how Beast Boy's behavior was tied into acting like how he thought Raven wanted him to act.

As with the other chapters, I enjoyed you showing Raven's thoughts and feelings as events unfolded. You even used the bond between Robin and Raven to make things more interesting. Poor Starfire and Raven both had problems trying to close the gap between the people they cared about most.

The extra scene at the end was sweet. I am glad both Raven and Beast Boy talked things out and make sure to explains themselves doing it. You even managed to throw in the Japanese theme song at the end.

Thanks for wrapping up this story, I enjoyed seeing the final conclusion. Hopefully this is a good year for you.
Plutonimus chapter 26 . 1/8
Well done.
Jakeros chapter 26 . 1/4
YOU SON OF A BIIIIIIIIIITCH!
All these fucking years! All that fucking time! And now, just when I decided to drop this you come out with the conclusion?! You...you...YOU...!
Absolutely wonderful human being.
From the get-go Witch Spell was worth the read, even before I found out where the BBRae started. Don't get me wrong it was the major reason why I read this but even still, getting a glimpse into Raven's mind was awesome. Honestly my favorite chapter was when Raven was babysitting those kids. You could just imagine how protective Raven had become of them and it was too cute! Even during the Brotherhood of Evil climax it was still there.
You left us on the biggest cliffhanger in the history of forever though. Lot of things have happened since the time I last read this, but that's not important. What is important is: YOU FINISHED YOUR STORY! And you're not dead, but there's that too.

Till then, thanks again for the awesome story,

Write on!
Z-King chapter 26 . 1/4
THAT WAS WONDERFUL! AND YOU EVEN INCLUDED THE SONG FROM THAT MOVIE!
RPGPersona chapter 25 . 10/16/2016
This was a fun story to read. Too bad the movie chapter isn't there, but having both endings give this story a sense of closure.

There was another story with this idea, seeing Raven perspective throughout the show. Seeing her thoughts, feeling, and how her relationship with Beast Boy develops, but it didn't get very far and things moved pretty fast in the feelings department.

I think you did a good job capturing Raven's personality, her insecurities, and her conditions from being raised by those monks. I also enjoyed the little changes and additions you added to the story as well. It made the Beast Boy and Raven moments so fluffy and cute.

Thanks for writing this.
CleoArrow chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
I would love to read the movie, especially after that first ending. I'm glad you left us a second one though, just because I like happy endings. Hopefully you come back to this story, because I really enjoyed it!
meagameaghan chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Are you ever doing trouble in Tokyo? Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty PLEASE?! I have been waiting for this story for a REALLY long time. I need to KNOW!
CrazyRedHead97 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Hiya!
I've been a hugehuge fan of this story because your writing is just magnificent and I really love how truly awesome this story is and how you put it together. So I went to check out your profile because I know you mentioned considering doing a sequel (Trouble in Tokyo?) and wanted to see if maybe you had put it up already q:
So I'm justwondering if that's something you still plann to do?
It would be amazing if you did! But if it turns out you'd rather not well then that's cool too!(:
I just thought I'd be a butthead though and drop a review to sway you into doing it if you're having any doubts cx lol
live.laugh.love.izzy chapter 25 . 5/30/2014
YOU SHOULD DO THE MOVIE NEXT!
meagameaghan chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
YAY! :D So glad that you decided to include both endings. Though I have to say that in the original one I was surprised that she forgave him so easily. I would've personally held out for a couple more days! C'mon Raven. He in essence cheated on you! Show some girl power over here!

Can't wait for trouble in tokyo with the new ending. BRING ON THE AWKWARD POST BREAKUP MELODRAMA! :D. Muh ha ha. They're so cute when they are giving one another the silent treatment...

As a side note... OMG THE CREATURE WAS TERRA! D: Great work! :D Keep writing!
Wolvmbm chapter 25 . 2/15/2014
I'm hoping the TV movie has a better ending than this one. Otherwise I would have enjoyed the second ending better. Other than that it was a nice and bittersweet way to end the series. Please do keep up the good work wrapping up this great story.
SimplyaCritic chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Plz don't let this be over
Jakeros chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Good! You updated! Great chapter, i like the way you ended up finishing it. Hopefully you'll bring out the next chapter a little faster this time, but take your time. Just please make it soon. I'm eager to see how this will all come together.
chinaluv chapter 25 . 2/14/2014