Reviews for The Light-Footed Wanderer
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I spent my last few days reading your story. and now that I have reached the end I just have to tell you how much I like it. There are a few mistakes here and there - mostly spelling ones - but all in all I think that your story is well written, that your characters are relatable and in character and ich just love it.
I wonder whether you might wmstill write the one shines you mentioned at the end? I would love to read more of the characters of this story ;)
Guest chapter 21 . 6/30/2014
kitty clover chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Nice story so far..good read.
WildWeasel42 chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
I'm super sad it's over! Such a good ending full of feels! Can't wait for short stories to come out!
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
cool story
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
So wonderful. :) another amazing story finished. Well done my friend. :)
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
Guest chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Gahhh this storey so good! I'm so happy I was able to find this story I'm in love! Terrific chapter btw! ;) nicely tied aragorn in with the dance
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 20 . 4/1/2014
Aragorn! I love those three together. They're so awesome and their brotherly bond is so strong. :3
Guest chapter 19 . 3/28/2014
Ohmygosh! You have to update! I'm want to read this all! It's so good I absolutely love this story please update sooner!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 19 . 3/27/2014
Too many close calls there. :p lol! I love Gimli's competitive streak. XD
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
*squeals* rings! I love it! They are so wonderful together! X3
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Stop SOPA 2014!

We need 100,000 signatures. If we don't get enough signatures by March 19, 2014, all fanfics; fan videos and fan art will be deleted!

Sign up and sign the petition now or else all our works will be gone. please

The website link is:

Please help now and spread the word!
MaxRideandPercyJackson4ever chapter 17 . 3/7/2014