Reviews for Fate Brings A Message
Laurie Whitlock chapter 15 . 8/29
Poor Jasper and Bella, they are so confused with their love and life and how to talk to each other. I hope that everything will be better soon. Can't wait for the next update.
Momma Laura chapter 14 . 8/1
I don't care how long it takes between updates, I'm just always so happy to one in my inbox!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 14 . 8/1
Great chapter, I hope that Bella regains her memories soon. Can't wait to read more. Ooo an original story, that sounds interesting, what's it about?
HeartOfDarkess chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
oh dear - jasper lost it and i hope that doesn't come back to bite him. i hope she remembers soon - he's not handling it all well xx
Laurie Whitlock chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
Wow, what an intense chapter. Poor Jasper, Demetri is such an asshole. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
ut oh..
MaryMary123 chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
I am so sorry but I am just not an Alice fan. She is fine so far but if she had this loving relationship with Jasper she would not jump in and aid Bella, IMO.
MaryMary123 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
Well I get where she is coming from by not wanting to interfere since Alice and Jasper are together. She thinks she has lost out and better not to come back and hurt people. She leaves but she should have talked to her family.
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
This is getting so interesting. Can't wait for more!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 13 . 10/2/2014
God, I feel so bad for Jasper. He had no idea how to deal with the damn paps. And, now he's in trouble. Hope Garrett can offer some assistance.

Thanks! Good to have you back.

Sally
Vampgirl79 chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Hi ladies! So sorry I took so long to review :( But I cant say enough how happy I was to see an update. Too short though, haa. But I'll take it! I missed this story so much! Oh my heart though, my heart! I felt so bad for Bella as she was trying her hardest to remember how Jasper was. I find it crazy and fascinating, how she remembers everyone else but him. Maybe its because she has so much history with Jasper, the memories good and bad and there blocked for whatever reason, because shes closest to him. I dont know. But my heart just broke when Jasper cried in front of Bella and said he was sorry for wasting her time. Poor Jasper! *tears* Poor Bella too its very frustrating for her and I can tell she really feels bad that Jasper is hurting because of her. She must be somewhat starting to put some pieces together even if she isnt aware of it because she asked Edward for the doll that Jasper gave her. Something about that strikes to her and when she heard Jasper's name, her stomach fluttered, thats a good sign! It seems she has a long way to go though :( I hope not too long. Oh and damn what a mess with the stupid paps and press trying to sneak in to see whats going on with Bella. Thats got to be so stressful for Edward, him trying to protect his sister best he can and then hes worried because of her slight memory loss and probably feels bad for Jasper too since Bella doesnt recall him. Its so sad! Edward is such a great brother, really being there for Bella and reassuring her it will all come back. I felt so bad when Bella burst in tears because she can remember anything about Jasper ;( Im so glad she looked through her things though and found that book. I am hoping it will stir up something, get her to remember something regarding Jasper, but not yet, ugh. Hopefully soon though, it was good she read those letters! Im relieved she is determined though to find that missing letter and also will try to all she can to remember Jasper. What a great chapter but so sad. I cant wait for the next one to find out what else happens next. Hopefully we will read Jasper's thoughts. Poor guy. Great job ladies! You know how much I love the story! Till next time, XXO
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
Poor Jasper. This has got to be killing him. But, Bella's heart remembers him. That's a good sign.

Thanks!
Sally
The Walrus and the Carpenter chapter 12 . 5/28/2014
awww poor Jazz. Hopefully Bella remembers asap. Great chapter, lovelies.
MWAH xox
the newest daughter chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
She has to remember. I had tears in my eyes when she asked Jasper who he was :-(
ncprovencio75 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014