Reviews for Playing The Player
I LOVED IT!
It was a nice sweet
Ending!
GingernutJake chapter 36 . 7/18
Gripping read. Thx for keeping me entertained over my school holidays.
I always love a bit of high school angst mixed among the normal action/adventure genre I normally love in a film or book.
Thx for writing a great story
jessicatan304 chapter 1 . 6/28
When's the sequel coming out?
This is an absolutely amazing ang great and incredible story and I love it.
BUT IF PIPER'S PREGNANT WITH PERCY'S CHILD I WILL FLIP.
This was amazing
To A Saiyan Pride Is All chapter 36 . 5/28
BITCH! YOU SAID SEQUEL
Bookworm1212 chapter 1 . 5/13
So so so so so so so great words cannot describe this incredible okay. maybe words can describe this are you the god/goddess of writing stories this is amazing
Cose1989 chapter 24 . 5/6
oh gods... you have no idea how much effect this book has given me
ZedricSOZ chapter 36 . 4/5
never thought I'd read a story like this, but you wrote it really well. Grrat work
KitElric chapter 36 . 3/21
OMGS! Why am I just finding this little gem now?! I need the sequel! Love your writing style btw!
JacktheSword chapter 35 . 3/13
You have no idea how this story got me hooked... I LOVED it... but i want the sequelll... i need it in fact... i vant see them breaking up actuallly... i know its been a
Slype99 Son of Poseidon chapter 36 . 3/6
Amazing story. Too bad there wasnt better closure
Katie chapter 36 . 2/23
OMG this was sooo good. I couldn't stop reading. Pleasseeeeeeeeee make a sequel. i love this :D
Hero of Olympus in Disguise chapter 35 . 2/17
You are obviously a writer who knows how to rip my heart out, throw it into lava, have a stampede of elephants run over it for five years, have tigers use it as a chew toy, stomp on it, throw it at a freezing wall of concrete, shatter it into an infinite amount of pieces and—slowly take your time with putting it back together carefully and perfectly. You, my friend, know how to play your cards very well.
You have a special way of shattering and mending hearts. As I read through this story, I could imagine you tearing my heart into pieces and doing all the things mentioned above, and then carefully and gently, under a magnifier with glasses and gloves and tweezers and tape and glue, match the pieces of my broken heart as if they were a puzzle you made and are now determined to put together.
The next words I am going to say are not sarcastic, but are genuine and very powerful: Thank you. Thank you for this incredible story, for the ups and downs, lefts and rights, in-betweens, and every other direction made and not made possible. You broke my heart, but you mended it. You made me cry but then made me smile. Scared and then relaxed. Sad and happy. Confused and then understanding. This is a masterpiece that should be proudly be hung up on a wall. I love the way you took your time introducing us to the characters and their backgrounds. I love how you perfectly timed out foreshadowing and such. I have never seen a story so perfectly written and timed and . . . Brilliant.
I love how you would make questions form in our heads, then give us an answer within a question or an answer that will cause more questions to form.
It feels like this is your masterpiece, and you are the artist. And that's how it should feel.
For anyone who is scrolling through the reviews to see if this story is worth reading, I beg you to stop and hurry up and read this story. It is intriguing, sad, happy, and has its own humor mixed in as well. This absolutely HAS to be one of your top-reads on fanfiction.
This story will confuse you, but most of all, change you. It will make you think of things you probably didn't think of before. Let that he silly or serious things, but it will most likely change you in at least some way. You'll be reading from chapter to chapter, only to find yourself in an never ending loop. You'll have questions, those questions will be answered but will leave you with wanting more and more.
I will continue to read more and more of your masterpieces, for you are a very fine artist and know just when and how to change the direction of your brush; when to change the color of your paint; and how to transition from green to yellow to red.
Hero of Olympus in Disguise chapter 36 . 2/17
No words. I just simply have no words. It's like this incredible, heart breaking and wrenching story took away my ability to speak. To think. Incredible story.
I hope you do/did post a sequel. I really do. This story really tugged at my heart strings, very violently, may I add. Every Percabeth fan alive should read this story. It's just THAT incredible. This story is so good, I wanted and didn't want to get to the end of it. But now that I have, I can satisfy my hunger of leaving a praising review. A review, I hope you will read. I just can't get over the fact that this story is just so—for the lack of a better word at the moment—amazing, and I wish it would just never end. This story has made me cry, laugh, smile, scream, scared—everything a well built and written story should ever make a reader do and feel. Every single free moment I had, I spent it wisely by reading this story. This is just one of those stories that will forever be in my mind. You are an amazing author!
Do you know what this story reminds me of? It reminds me of one of those life changing songs that will make you want and need to change everything for the better. It's one of those stories that if read and analyzed carefully, will change your point of view probably forever. It's rare to find such amazing and incredible talent on websites like this, but trust me when I say that you are an incredible and original writer. It really does make me sad that this story has come to an end. If anything, it just tugs at my emotions even more.
And now, I will end this review because I feel that I am rambling. Thank you, for this story. Please continue writing stories such as this one.
2,274 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »