Reviews for Playing The Player
Scarlet Hope-Lily chapter 35 . 5/26
Your story is great! I added it in my community! Looking forward to the sequel! :)
WISE2013GIRL chapter 36 . 5/25
I just read this whole story within a few days! :) Are you still going go write playing with fire? Please ;)
Tmix chapter 36 . 5/15
When will the sequel be up?
0ttoke chapter 1 . 5/13
Hey you naughty person. You lied. Haven't started the sequel yet, huh. I'm being too impatient here. Probably gave up, eh. A big load of disappointment.
Famous0618 chapter 36 . 5/1
I loved the story. You're a really good writer.
AHHHHHH YOU SPOILED TVD FOR ME BONNIE DIES? NOOOOOOO
eve chapter 36 . 4/21
This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, it is my favorite. I believe that this should be published as a real book because it is so good. Your writing is so amazing, and this story just gave me every feel
I'm a Nobody chapter 36 . 4/20
I absolutely love your story... I hate you for making me cry in the last few chapters!.. And please please please start the sequel.. I just can't wait for more..

PLEASE! I BEG YOU!
gopercyjacksonstuff chapter 18 . 4/20
Do you like Piper? I mean, as a character in Heroes of Olympus, not as she is in this fanfiction.
BlackBrassRevolution chapter 36 . 4/17
I-I I'm not crying...I FINALLY FINISHED RE-READING PLAYING THE PLAYER! I CAN NOW GO ON TO PLAYING WITH FIRE, SWEET!
BlackBrassRevolution chapter 31 . 4/17
Wasn't Malcolm dead for like, four minutes? Yeah...yeah...
BlackBrassRevolution chapter 29 . 4/17
I posted a review asking about Aaron Samuels...then read your AN...I feel retarded...
Percebeth will be together forever!
BlackBrassRevolution chapter 28 . 4/17
You like Mean Girls? Cuz Aaron Samuels is totally a name from Mean Girls! (#1)
Jaspercabeth83 chapter 1 . 4/9
Wow! Great beginning! Sorry if this is late! A friend recommended me to read this, so yeah, and she was right! This is sooo good! And I'm only in the first chapter!
KBQUEEN chapter 14 . 4/1