Reviews for Playing The Player
DM4 chapter 36 . 9/4
Not going to lie, right now I kind of hate you.
An Idiotic Idiot chapter 36 . 8/20
I love this story, the only thing I hate is how you portrayed piper in this story.
andrea0497 chapter 36 . 8/10
Please write the sequel :( can't sleep because of this thank you. Btw, You are one amazing writer.
rob chapter 1 . 7/24
please do the sequel to the story!
There are very few stories in this website that are good. Very few that will make me keep on thinking of the story. This is one of them. I will read all of your other stories too. I know you said you would make a sequel but then the bio says no sequel so I guess you don't want to which is up to you. I will always come back in hopes that you may change your mind and do the sequel Playing with Fire. I would love to read it. I don't know if you will see this since it has been years since this was written, but in the slight chance you do, at least consider it. You are an amazing writer and you have an amazing future ahead. Thank you :)
Alexis dewdrops chapter 36 . 6/21
OMG i just read your story from scratch and i have to admit its legit amazing 3 your writing is so good! Is the sequel released already or..? I can't seem to find it :c
I loved this story it kept my attention 100% of the time, I couldn't stop reading. Amazing story and seriously this would be an amazing story if the characters were named differently and it wasn't fanfiction, keep writing you could def be a writer.
Thanks for the story.
kevinpark chapter 26 . 6/3
If you truly love the person, even if you see a side that the other person never showed you, you will still love that person. Even if it means that the person cheated on you, it will be nearly impossible to stop loving them...
Yoyo0923 chapter 36 . 5/25
Your story made me cry so many times :o. You are so good at writing and I cant wait for the sequel. This story is so emotional and yet so many parts go deep.
shit pipers peregnat don't tell me its percys
my reaction to when thalia said she was pregnant : HOLY SHOOT ,SHIT .
I LOVED IT!ONE OF THE BEST FANFICS I EVER READ
Most complex percabeth ever. Kudos
You were THIRTEEN when you wrote this?! You're like a freaking child prodigy! This is amazing :D
Hello! Great story! Just a word, you wrote CHAPTER FIVE at the top of this chapter.
2,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »