Reviews for The Extended Honeymoon
Whiskeyflips chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Excellently hot chapter again with Chuck and Sarah expressing their love and lust for each other. Anyone else get the impression that the hotel housekeeping staff of whatever hotel they visit is always happy to see them go?
Whiskeyflips chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Seriously hot stuff! I love the intimacy of the playful pillow talk almost as much as the passionate lovemaking.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Enjoyed. Enjoyed. Going to read it again. Thank you.
Whiskeyflips chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Excellent alternate POV of the beginning of "...vs the Honeymooners"! I loved the inclusion of the compartment service guy!
Whiskeyflips chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Shame on me. I read this wonderfully erotic story a while ago without commenting on it.
It's a wonderful elaboration on the beginning of my favorite episode of the series. !
ChuckFanForever chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Stumbled onto this story as it's been a while I've read some Chuck Fanfics, especially M rated ones, and I'm glad I came back! I just blasted though all 8 chapters and even just reading that is enough to make one hot and heavy! Especially since you describe the features of the heavenly Sarah Walker so eloquently. You also manage to write Chuck with the perfect blend of nerdy and sexy, bravo! Looking forward to lots more! (Nice tough with the Fake Name save there!)
Graydon chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
GCG23 chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Pure perfection I tell u :)
I loved everything abt this chapter. They playful banter. The funny side of sarah. Everything. U certainly have a way with words :) n I can tell u that all your readers r never dissapointed with anything u write ;)
Keep it up. Can't wait for more from you
Molotov chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
I love their banter. It's really cute and sweet and sometimes sexy. And they broke the bed! Love it.
DarkSpyder25 chapter 8 . 2/27/2014
Great to see an update! Never paid that close of attention to the question you brought up in this chapter, but funny nonetheless.
Molotov chapter 7 . 2/22/2014
So here's the dealio.
I don't normally dip into the sexually explicit stories - not that I have a problem with them or with people enjoying them or even myself having enjoyed them - but I've never been too interested in these types of stories for the Chuck fandom.
But this story's description wasn't overly graphic and the word count led me to believe there was more to this than just smut.
And I was right.
I mean yeah, this story takes place in a train berth and is primarily about two people having sex. But you've made it so much more.
You -get- the characters. You write from their point of view so well that it feels like the characters from the show. You weren't bullshitting when you said "canon" in the story description.
You made this story into more than just Chuck and Sarah's sex marathon in a train in France. You've given us some insights into their love story, how new it is, and how badly they've been waiting for and wanting it. Sarah's fears at finally giving in to the emotions she's worked so hard to stamp out. Her nightmare, and how she dealt with it, was an amazing read. It was kinda beautiful.

So yeah. You done good here.
You done real good.
Molotov chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
It was this chapter when it hit me.
You get it.
You get these characters, you get their personalities, you get their relationship, you get the world they live in.
You fucking get it.
Molotov chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I think it's sweet you trying to soften the blow of Sarah revealing her real name to Shaw with the teddy bear in this story. It doesn't make it true, but I admire you doing your best to correct that (canonical) mistake.
IReallyEnjoyBeingOnThisSite chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
This was a very beautifully written, and constructed chapter if I may say so myself. Great job.
CaryR chapter 7 . 1/25/2014
Full of passion and love, great story line. Thanks,