Reviews for Metamorphose
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 53 . 4/24
I enjoyed reading this story again, though this time around I chose to skip the chapters with the most angst. I’m sort of wishing I had skipped the last of the epilogue so I wasn’t crying right now.
Audrey chapter 1 . 3/18
It was such an amazing story and you have a talent for writing, Wow
LaBunny32 chapter 53 . 3/7
Such a great story. I cried at the end but it was so wonderful.
musme chapter 53 . 12/27/2021
I love it very much
And I blame you if I'm crying like that
Thanks
LuckyTalltail chapter 53 . 11/26/2021
So much feels….made my throat ache as tears fell down my cheeks.
Axel Alex chapter 53 . 6/22/2021
mince tu as réussi à me faire pleurer... ton histoire est génial je l'ai dévoré.
C'est original et change tellement de ce que j'ai l'habitude de lire, je pense qu'elle va faire partie de mes favoris que je relirais avec grand plaisir. Merci pour avoir partagé cela avec nous.
Axel Alex chapter 49 . 6/22/2021
J'avoue que je n'avais pas pensé à l'Horcruxe, juste déjà le changement de sexe doit être compliqué à gérer mais elle n'avait jamais vraiment prit le temps de penser au morceau d'âme...
Axel Alex chapter 47 . 6/22/2021
honnêtement je n'arrive pas à comprendre comment les autres ont l'air d'oublier qu'elle n'a pas toujours été Henriette, qu'avant elle était Harry. Ce n'est pas "normal" pour un homme d'avoir un enfant, de le porter et de le sentir grandir, déjà que pour une femme cela doit être bizarre de sentir la vie grandir en soi mais quelqu'un qui a passé toute sa vie en tant qu'homme, qui était bien dans sa peau, n'avait jamais pensé à être une femme, et qui doit déjà accepté le changement de sexe sans consentement, et en plus une grossesse surprise.
Elle s'adapte à sa vie depuis quelques années à peine, et elle le fait très bien, mais maintenant ça. Et les autres qui osent la juger parce qu'elle a peur, la croyant folle ou faisant une dépression ... A se demander s'ils la connaissent vraiment...
En tout cas j'adore ton histoire
Taran95 chapter 53 . 4/11/2021
I've read this at least four times now and every time I enjoy it just as much. Thank you for a great story.
YourSlytherpuff chapter 53 . 2/14/2021
such a wonderful story! i was a bit nervous at the main pairing however i was in need of a fem!harry fiction, and oh goodness. i am so happy i gave this a read. truly, absolutely marvelous story!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 53 . 2/6/2021
Wow. This last chapter made me so emotional. This is not a main pairing that I have never ever been particularly interested in, but you did such a great job on this story that I found myself loving the pairing, at least in the way they were written for this story.
era-romance chapter 53 . 1/29/2021
Wish there was more stories like this
XOXO
Acciofics459 chapter 53 . 12/8/2020
This epilogue is beautiful. I started crying when Henri shook herself out of her haze and realized she still had family to love even though Lucas was gone, and I didn't stop smiling from then on.

I read this entire story in two days because it was so captivating and different from anything I've read before. Sure, I've read stories with Harry as a female, Harry as the Master of Death, Harry with Lucius...but none quite like this one, with elements of all of these themes combined in such a fashion.

While I sometimes wanted to know what other characters had been up to at various points throughout the story, I appreciated the ability to experience it all through Harry's/Henri's eyes; this really brought the story full circle in a way that would not have been possible with alternate perspectives. I love that you went so deeply into Henri's mind, particularly regarding her pregnancy and the fears associated with that. It was refreshing to read in a fanfiction about the aftermath of real-life trauma, and how panic attacks and other symptoms of (likely) PTSD can rear their heads at the most inopportune times.

One aspect that I was not completely sold on throughout the story was Henri's seemingly easy acceptance of not only being a woman and transitioning her mindset to align with typically feminine stereotypes, but also the casual spending of exorbitant amounts of money. While I understand that she was thrown into the upper echelons of New York society, forced to interact with high-profile business associates and such, I find it hard to believe she would so quickly come to enjoy the trappings of the elite, given her upbringing and appreciation for the simple things in life. That being said, though, it was wonderful that her family (the Weasleys) accepted her once she was able to contact them, and quickly adapted to her changes (even if it was, in large part, due to Lucius' spell).

Finally, and I suppose this ties into my last point, I liked that the courting period between Henri and Lucas was so drawn out - I think this greatly aided Henri in getting accustomed to a very different lifestyle from what she was used to, as well as figuring out what it was that she really wanted (Lucas, of course). I also enjoyed reading all the tender moments they shared, whether they were getting used to each other and "testing for compatibility" prior to their wedding (haha, as if there were ever a doubt!), or building up to the first time they had sex. That time in particular was impactful for me, as it really showed both of them being very nervous at various times throughout that encointer. That only made the outcome sweeter as they slowly realized that they did, in fact, both love each other, were both nervous, and they were in this together and would continue to be so.

I definitely did not intend for this review to get so long, but I really wanted to show my appreciation for so many aspects of this story. I have loved reading it, and I can see myself rereading it in the future. Thank you so much.
Minna chapter 53 . 12/2/2020
A lovely story
And I cried a river at the ending
ShanaeLLie chapter 53 . 11/3/2020
Author-san, out of all the endings I've read, this is the ending that made me cry... Your story's very worthy of an applause.