Reviews for Metamorphose
Why would Harry be saying 'Merlin' around muggle models?
Shirosan01 chapter 53 . 2/27
I'll be honest this made me cry. My nose is all stuffy and everything but I'm not ashamed because that was truly beautiful. I love this story so much but I wished that this wasn't the end. However, like you said everything has an end. This was truly an amazing work. Thank you for writing it.
william01pd2018 chapter 53 . 2/22
I am not ashamed to admit that this made me cry.
Vi38 chapter 53 . 1/18
Good story
Sugar0o chapter 53 . 12/31/2016
this fiction was beautiful. thank you for making it and giving it to us.
chibi-Clar chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Awesome!
I love the turn of events.
Harry's reactions to being a girl seem authentic
I like that
Lia Nefer chapter 53 . 10/27/2016
Wow... This story is really brilliant.
I adored the intrigue, the evolution of the characters, the new developments... everything.
And I ended in tears with this epilogue very moving.
Thank you for these feelings.
Beloved Daughter chapter 53 . 10/16/2016
Beautiful story! I couldn't stop reading. Thanks for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 53 . 10/2/2016
This is probably the first fan fiction that ever made me cry at the end. I absolutely loved it.
LupusPatronus chapter 53 . 8/7/2016
I CRIED SO HARD I THINK I WILL NEVER RECOVER FROM THIS BEAUTIFUL, SORROWFUL STORY. It's incredible and you are a great author and I admire your writing and I'm babbling and I love it 3
LupusPatronus chapter 46 . 8/6/2016
I know this story is completed but I wanted to answer your question anyway. It could be that her panic attacks happe because she sees the baby like the horcrux?
LupusPatronus chapter 8 . 8/3/2016
I have just recently started to read this story but I WANT TO KILL THE DE VILS! How can there be people like them? I want to know were are Dante and Aster and Lulu. I'm so worried ~
GoddessOfTheOceanAndMischief chapter 51 . 7/19/2016
I am really loving this story :) I feel like there should be an 'Always' at the end of this chapter afer !HENRI!' Very well written :)
Zaphhh chapter 53 . 6/27/2016
Omg tears!
GeminiWilson chapter 17 . 6/6/2016
ABOUT TIME! Good for them though.