Reviews for Detroit
Kaylee chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
It seems like this is something Austin would truly do in the show nice job :).
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Aww that was amazing! I laughed at the Benedict/cornflakes thing hahaha. I am happy they ended up together as always :)
Loved it well done!
naada.bh chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So sorry for the delay, I know I said this, like, everytime, but this time I really couldn't review because my computer was broke and I can't review on my phone. Sorry again :).

Anyways, now onto the story. The whole idea of it is cute and adorable and sweet, really. I liked it. The whole penny and wish thing somehow reminded me of Bloggers & Butterflies, and since in that episode we had Nelson wishing for something, I really hope they have in some episode Austin wishing he could get Ally back or something like that, something along the lines of this one-shot. Idk, I just really wanna see it on the show. And aw I could just imagine Austin's face when she told him she had a date and it literally breaks my heart. You were right, I actually prefer "I'm yours" over "You're mine", it's like, giving yourself to someone is better that telling them, like, you own them or something, somehow. Idk I really don't know how to explain this, it's kind of complicated but anyways, you get my point.

I also really liked that thing they had where Ally always calls to wish him luck before his concert. And I don't know why, but I actually laughed at Ally's date's name. I really don't know why. But he was enough to see that there's still something between Austin and Ally and broke things off with her so he won't be in their way. I like him for this.

"It's not his fault she makes him happy." this made me smile. It was cute how he didn't kiss her in front of her dad, because that is something I so picture Austin doing.

And the ending, as always, was amazing, especially the very last sentence.

Great job :)
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Glad to hear that wishing on stars still work. Hopefully this week will go by fast for Austin and Ally
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
OMG I'M FROM THE DETROIT AREA !
ON A RANDOM NOTE GO TIGERS !
APlusAzian chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
awww so cute loved it :D
BatFink chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Awwwwwwwwww this is brilliant, how do you do it?