Reviews for Reunited Across Time
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Yes it was good don't doubt yourself
ravenclawoutcast13 chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
UPDATE PLEASE! I NEED IT...
JCScannell chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Nyeeh, That's so neat and creative! I really wouldn't have thought of it!
irl.poland chapter 2 . 9/12/2013
Update soon?
RedemptionMassacre chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
XD I like it
RedemptionMassacre chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I like it a lot it even gave insperation
GrayJediKnight chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Omg this story is so amazing! Amazing amazing amazing! :D
Although when I first started reading it I was like: "wait Sebastian has a wife!? When did this happen!?" Then I realized it was for the story and not a real part of Black Butler and I felt stupid XD plz update soon! :)
septsunny chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Awesome, awesome, awesome! Its really, really awesome! Please update more!
septsunny chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Woah there! That is like the awesomest fanfic that i have read of the maximum ride series! That is awesome!
Paxloria chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I think that you didn't re-read your last chapter before writting this one since the location is mess up. It goes without saying that a hallway does not have chairs or a fireplace and is not, in fact a room at all. Have Sebastian lead theme to wait in a sitting room instead of the hallway.

Also this chapter would have been a good place to explain how it is they lost their daughter in the first place so that the girl would know that she wasn't abandoned.

It's morning and they just got up not long ago, so why should they go to bed now?

They also need to explain WHY it is that their daughter has wings (wings they say she was born with rather than put on her by humans).
Why are they so shy about showing these kids their glowing demon eyes? They talked about contracts in front of them so openly, like they thought the kids would already know about that stuff and yet the way the demons think is like they think the kids don't know about demons. Its contradictory.
Why hide they're demons if they act like the kids know? Why act as if the kids know they're demons when they believe they don't know.

You also have trouble with point of view so the reader has trouble telling who "I" is.

This is a nice rough draft but it needs more work.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Those winged kids talked and acted like brats. They were incredibly rude, and THEN had the nerve to complain that someone who was acting polite (even if it wasn't sincere) was the one who was rude and they blameless.
Why did they even WANT to go in the house? They could have just asked the butler that stuff at the front door and then left.
alexma chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
love it please update soon thanks