Reviews for The Hall, Soon To Be Great
Cat chapter 1 . 4/12
Fantastic! :D
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Haha, the ending. Oh, it was so good to read something where they are all friends and happy and cheerful like that. It's nice and refreshing, and of course enjoyable.

This was another well-written piece. The only thing I would say is do be careful of grammar in dialogue. When something is followed by a 'he said' or 'she said' type statement in dialogue, there should be a comma not a period. For example, ["I like dogs." He said.] should in fact be ["I like dogs," he said.]

Other than that, though lovely writing. Once again your characterisation is great!
killerqueen04 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Omg, this make me laugh so hard! Oh Godric, why you're so cute? Lol
Illyria934 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I simply loved it! it's so nice to read a Founder fic that does not end on a depressing note. Hope you're going to write more about those four!
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Most enjoyable little fic :) Your portrayal of gryffindor i liked especially. And the little touches, like slytherin walking quietly.
ChocolateTeapot chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Nice work! I really like the discussion about where to build their common rooms, particularly this “Imagine the glow of the lake through the room; the wildness of it in a storm.”, and also their thoughts about enchanting the hall's ceiling. The title is great.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Hahaha this was very funny, the Founders are brilliant, especially your Founders. :)
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Ooh, fabulous! I love this little insight into the building of Hogwarts. Wonderful, as always! :)