Reviews for before, now, and after
nhimcon chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
YOUR FIC IS A CRYING MESS! Omg I'm crying! That was so freaking beautiful and bitter-sweet and all kind of emotions mixed in together and it made my heart throb. Satsuki, why?! My babies! QAQ it's perfect. Everything is perfect. This fic is perfect. I mean, the feelings the characterization the freaking way you USE THIRD PERSON'S POV! Aaahhh, it's so perfect I could die.
Meitantei4869 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I hate you so much you know that? *CRAIS-* y u do dis to me- this is so feel-y and sad and feel-y and *cries like an over grown baby* but- *sniffle* it's really nice and I love it :') Now, excuse me while I go and cry some more...
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
OMG, I love you for writing this. Why is this so sad, agh, I hate you for making me cry *sobs*
It was really sad seeing everything going so well and then break apart and all the pain and the hurt, but then finally everything ends with Kuroko finally defeating Aomine and just... I'm so happy :'D And so sorry for this incoherent review, but it's your own fault for making me feel like this!

Keep writing!

-Shiroi Ichigo
Mybfflisazombie chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I cried. Oh God this was so touching and emotional.

You did a great job and I'm glad this was done from Momoi's pov as opposed to Kuroko's since it not only focused more on Aomine and Kuroko's relationship but it would be as emotional.
Infinite Skye chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
OH MY. OH MY. OH MY LASjdlSJldKASJlkdsj well, i thought i was finally over 216 but no, no you just brought me back into all those aokuro moments all over again. I love how this was written in Momoi's perspective. Honestly. this just made the part where she cried all the more meaningful and not only that, she really is the one that can reinforce Kuroko and Aomine's relationship the best. She was there with them the whole time after all, no matter how painful it was.
This is so painful and no one's even dead yet! Can I take this as an improvement? CAN I?asldjsalkdjasldasldja /shot/
great job and happy seriously belated aokuro day ;A;
Jake-Everfree chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
...why is it so difficult to make a happy crying emote? I have real words on what to say of this other than I'm happy and crying...
Rasielis chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
:D haha, hey, this is a long worded story different from your usual format but it's great and it captured anst once again TTATT so I'm crying hahaha :)
I love your new story, great job and thanks for the story!
AngelHeartObsession chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is a very emotional and thoughtful story. It's really amazing how many feelings you managed to put into this story.
Keep On Writing!
jarofclay42 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
ajdnasoizdkj asozkl,x ksadx sdf sdfolwe my goD KITE THANK YOU FOR ENDING THIS AT THE WC MATCH BECAUSE as I read it anguish grew inside me because I was afraid you would end it like, at teikou bUT YOU DIDN'T AND OMG THIS ENDING IS LIKE PERFECT, IT'S SO SHORT AND POWERFUL I dn't know if you did it on purpose but I'm a big fan of short endings when they can fit, like in this case because it's about inner time, you know? I mean, the whole fic is on Teikou and is long because there's a lot to it, there's happiness and pain and those two feelings always ''take a lot of time'' inside us, they make time stretch. and thn you put this ending that I love because it's exactly the opposite, it's as if after teikou time had shrunk into nothingness because Aomine's depression and Kuroko's absense isn't even happiness or pain, it's numbness, it's void. I feel /ridiculous/ by saying this but one of my favourite sentences out of this was "Kaijou fails, then Shuutoku fails, and Seirin does too." LOL. It's so powerfulaoisdnkjsd but i'm probably just very emotional right now I'm sorry.
But also there are so many little pearls in this seriously, I collected them hahaha WHY IS THIS SO GOOD I HATE YOU I LOVE YOU

"and and she feels a tinge of loneliness when she watches them chat and laugh, a little out of place among the boys who're bond together by a mutual trust created on the courts. " AAAH this is so true you managed to convey Satsuki's weird place in all this so well. If I were her, I would totally be feeling like this at some point in time, because they are a good trio but there's something about being so devoted and connected to each other in something you love that... is bound to make others feel oddly left out.

"he simply says, "at being a person. He's an amazing person."" I swear I love this kind of stuff, I sobbed in happiness at this because YES. Daiki may be an idiot but he's pure enough at this point to see this clearly: Kuroko's SOUL IS AMAZING

(also, I think I caught a mistake, "melds" which I think was supposed to be "meld" now i can't find it again lol but I'll point it out so that you can check).

ioiaksd happy aokuro day sob, see? you CAN write not-death fics LOL and you can write them GOOD ;WW; also, ohohoh those two or three little hints about aokuro relationship being "more than just partners" ohohoh good good. Anyway I love Aokuro fic from Satsuki's point of view. They're usually about Teikou's fall and they're alreasy so gut-wrenching but if well written, they really hit the bull in the eye, strike the heart with an unbearable amount of feels because one thing is being the object of a friendship falling out, one thing is to watch the things you love the most fall apart and know you can't do nothing about it, that you have to put your trust that something can be done not in yourself but in others (and probably the guilt following this) iasjkdsd i dont make sense anymore bye