Reviews for Crossroads
Guest chapter 3 . 8/12/2014
Please continue! This is a really good and promising story :)
Poke Tekken Critic chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Loving he story so far! Plz continue!
PhoenixBreaker90 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Well, well... what have stumbled upon here..

I'll admit.. I am not one for Maka/Sol pairings.. even though the anime/manga writers seemed to have a hell of a time trolling us and giving us the FU as they tease around with their.. relationship...

Buuuut... after reading a few of your works, and then this one, I will say that your writing is.. awesome! You know how to keep characters in.. character! :D

Anyways, here's a follow and a fav.. looking forward to more of your work.

From your patient reader,

Eieriann chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I like the interactions, it seems so much like them that it's amazing! (Sorry for reviewing backwards... I didn't do it the first time through :P) Soul is going to be the death of me with his cool apathy towards relationships. He won't know what he's missing
Eieriann chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
XD interrupting a nap through soul magic! I love it, that would be so useful irl. Kid, too! He's hilarious in his own shinigami way :3
Eieriann chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Cross seems like an adorable person. The kind you feed treats when they do setting cute or something...maybe I'm thinking of a pet... Anyways, this is really good.
Chucklemaniac chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Nooooooo Post more chapters NOW :D Very good book, it's awesome.
thefallingout chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
This is ridiculously cute, and your writing is amazing.
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Lol I love Soul, but he needs to be a little more forward or else Cross is gonna steal the spotlight and Maka's heart. Hehehe. Seems like Cross is making more progress. "You're amazing" vs. "No one else is cool enough to be my meister."

Cross - 2

Soul - 1

It's like a soap opera! Please update soon!
EndlessSky26 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I really am loving this so far! Can't wait for the next chapter and I'm already starting to ship Maka and Cross;)
embrace the darkness within chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I am looking forward to where you go with this:o). Please update soon.
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Uh oh. Looks like Soul has a challenger/rival. He better tell her how he really feels before she's swept off her feet by Mr. Mysterious Cross there. Who happens to love books as much as she does. Duhnduhnduhn..
EndlessSky26 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
I'm really loving this so far! I can't wait for the next chapter:D
dogisms chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Oh now that's interesting. Who is this Cross - and when will Soul meet him?
Emma-Kate9885 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This opening was brilliant. It was nice and calm and normal with the slight chance of change right near the end. Very well written. I love your stories, so I'm excited to see how this one plays out. Update soon! :)