Reviews for Will Graham finds out about Hannibal
CheesecakeRipper chapter 1 . 7/5
That's what I read! What a weird sentence ...

I'm not a Hannibal lecter fan. I just watched that time when Hannibal fed someone Fingers and tells him "It's rabbit".

However, i read this, and I simply loved it! It was awesome ! I nearly died of laughter!

Thank you for sharing this story with us.
Good luck.
Rimeko chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Oh god that's both funny and horrible how did you manage to do that it's just freaking awesome
Mary June chapter 1 . 2/16/2017
This is lovely:) I'm laughing, imagining Hannibal bringing people a basket of muffins.
reader chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
i love the reaction to "He fed us people"
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Hmmm i suppose itd all depend on how good those muffins were, whether or not i'd throw up...
Loved this though, well done
DeathAngel505 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I feel like the story is missing a lot of its meat. I would have loved to have read how they actually caught Hannibal. That would have made a great story. The speech and actions felt a little out of character as well, but I still enjoyed the overall plot and idea. Keep it up.
novusluna chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
It's scary how easily I can imagine this to happen. It's not a bad ending, honestly. I'd probably never say that if it were any other fandom, but this ending was surprisingly satisfying. *standing ovation*
Prazeodymium chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
So when's the next chapter?
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
t was two differernt humors mixed .good job.
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'm a bit worried that I'm laughing right now... but it was good. I can imagine Hannibalk sitting there withsuch agrin and enjoying the scenery in front of him.
XxZessxX
Holly chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I quite liked this! It was amusing and nicely written. You got the plot out and tied it nicely together!