Reviews for The Mutant Chronicles
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
It's the Technodrome, not Thunderdrome.
JDanielle chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
cool storie
Raphaella chapter 5 . 1/4/2003
Hey, Yo, this is pretty cool ;). I swear I read part of this ages ago, but I couldn't remember.

I totally agree the guys don't kill, but agree with Raph on that one, just inflict injury when needed to survie, heh. Great job ;) And I love April just as much as the guys, so this is great because she's innit alot. D
LurkerLordX chapter 3 . 9/23/2002
And as for your questions on april's condition i hope the preview of 4 answered it. And i hope you like my receptive little Shredder!
LurkerLordX chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Some notes from the author.

I hit a bit of a writer block but since your interested.

the unfinished chapter 4

Mutant Rise

Shredder sat on his throne, April squatting at his left side grooming her fur. The control collar was a wonder; it suppressed April’s humanity except when he needed it. She was for all intents and purposes his guard “dog,” obedient, loyal, and intelligent, when need be. He smirked; his plan didn’t go as well as he hoped the world was no confused as to whom was the hero, Shredder or the Turtles. Still a few sought him out, and his Foot soldiers brought those curious humans before him. These humans were terminally ill, dying, and Regardless of weather they would become feral or not Shredder could save their lives. So they sold their souls to the devil, and the devil gave them new bodies. Unlike April they would keep the phase one primer form for to long. The Tiger of full mutation was close proximity to Mutant Pheromones. And Rocksteady, Bebob, or April was always nearby. And so his ranks swelled, some even reveled in their powers and did not need to be controlled. Shredder stood up and tugged on April’s chain leading her down the hall to inspect his troops. Flanked on either side by Foot he entered the war room and looks around at his new mutants. They were April the Tiger (C), Rocksteady the Rhino, Bebop the Warthog, Leon the Wolf (C), Devin the Lion, Aeiko the Bat (C), Theo the Rabbit (C), Xander the Elephant (C), Gado the Bear, Zoe the Mole, Susan the Panther (C), Sting the Jaguar, Adam the Hyena, Styx the Raccoon, Beth the Hedgehog, Rocko the Rat (C), Marina the Gorilla, Slit the Python, and Irving the Fox (C).

“Greetings my loyal mutants, today we bring back Kang to this dimension. Kang is an alien bran and the provider of much of our technology. If you impress me then I’ll let you all have some ‘personal time off.’ [Shredder smirked and looked over at Devin then each of the voluntary male mutants] unless of course you would like to have your personal time with April now.”

The mutant males howled back their enthusiasm, and Shredder smirked, April had been a thorn in his side for so long and now she was just a mindless slave. Beckoning the females and controlled males out of the room. The door closed and locked behind him leaving April at the mercy of those left behind. Suddenly the wall caved in as the turtles charged in.
rebekah chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
at last a story from the cartoon series all i see on this site is this next mutation junk (no offense to it but the cartoon series is way better)
becky chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
i knew shredhead couldent be a hero but whats up with april write chapter 4 so i can understand it better
ladysherlock92 chapter 3 . 8/31/2002
wow, an actual plot that's not based solely on the TMNT, or the sex drive. i love it! please write more.