Reviews for Counting Stars
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Aw, Delena is so cute!
Mckennaflynn99 chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Please post more frequently! Lol I know that you have other things to do in your oife but seriously, I love this fanfic than most of the books I read lol!
Mckennaflynn99 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
More! More! More! This fanfic is seriously my crack. Love it and keep up the good work
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Cant wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
This history it's about stelena or delena?
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
nice! Though it wouldn't surprise me if Stefan left without 'permission'
StefanvsSilas chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
I totally love the story so far and the season 5 clip omg Silas is such a badass. But I do have a question dnt u think stefan would be even a little angry at damon and Elena's relationship. I mean she was his epic love and Damon is supposed to be his big brother who protects him from gettin hut
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 6 . 8/30/2013
Yeah, I saw the season five trailer. Poor Steffy! Anyway, I love this!
Crystalzap chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
umm if Stefan remembers Silas saying he is his "shadow self"
shouldn't he remember it was Silas that said it? Or did he just not say anything because
he doesn't want anyone going after Silas since it seems Silas has stayed away from all of them
for the past 3 months, and going after him would just bring back all the problems of Silas
except now 'the cure' is gone...
victoria chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
going really nice...update soon... :)
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Awww, this is so cute! KYA! I love that the Delena and Damon and Stefan brother moments! Awww! I also love that you brought into it that he's not okay in the mind because of what happened! I really love this!
Mckennaflynn99 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Hurry and put up chapter 4! I check in everyday to see if there is a new chapter and there isn't so I get sad :( lol. But seriously this fanfic is so good I can't stop reading!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
AWW poor Stefan!
mathilde.caubel1 chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Please ! Chapter 4 !
Crystalzap chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
Oh I want to see Damon worried about Stefan! And would Silas find out that he's out?...
Silas said that to be immortal there had to be a way for his to die a 'shadow self' Stefan so is
the on;y time he can die in between doppelgangers like if Stefan dies? T_T

It took a long time between when Catherine became 'dead' and Elena was born so there
probably isn't another Silas doppelganger...