Reviews for What I Like About You
Ali chapter 19 . 6/6/2012
Great story you should continue pleaseeee i'm looking forward gor moreee ;)
Angelsheart85 chapter 19 . 2/3/2011
rebekah chapter 19 . 8/1/2005
please can you update
KyaniteD chapter 19 . 3/16/2005
You can be kind of frustrating. I see that you *do* know all the little things to make a story round up, all the little formatting tricks and basic rules of creative writing. I started with your oldest stories and I'm slowly moving towards the present and there might be eventually one story that I will completely enjoy, without exceptions. Geez, but right now I have to say, I'm glad to see the more structured formatting of the story, but to hell with these auhtor comments in parentheses! You don't need them, we don't need them and the story certainly doesn't need them, either. And if you tell me not to read if I don't like, then to hell with you, I LIKE READING YOUR STORIES. I love your plot ideas, your inspiration and your sense of plot development, but I hate my joy to be spoiled by all these small.. argh! *grumble*
eternalskyking chapter 19 . 7/27/2004
Me like this fic! PLZ.. update this soon and I want to see a MERCYLESS revenge for those asshole including that bastard Brad... MAKE THEM BLEED REALL GOOD!
Blond King chapter 19 . 7/27/2004
GOOD FIC although it pissed me of! Asshole! needs his "friends" to help him beat up a woman "big man" You got to update and put a really good revenge on that father and his asshole friends and while your at it teach that stupid fuck Brad too!
Blond King chapter 19 . 7/27/2004
King Haruka chapter 18 . 7/25/2004
Asshole calling his friends 'cause he couldn't handle Haruka by himself how pathetic and those call themselfs men just pathetic! They should be shot!

I want to see revenge, huge revenge, make that asshole suffer *cruel smile and dangerous gleam in the eyes*
Queen Michiru chapter 19 . 7/25/2004
Come on! You can't leave it hanging like this.. or was this the end? it's kinda flaw if this was the end you know! Anyway I really like/love your fics so plz finish the ones you left hanging.
hina chapter 19 . 7/1/2004
i notice the wierdest thing..your chapter is called "midnight lovers" , but the story took place at 3 am. weird...
cheerlin chapter 19 . 8/22/2003
So romantic ah. You need to continue
Riva van Dyk chapter 19 . 8/7/2003
Ahem, this is in response to s(aint) ...

You know what? I don't give a flying * what you think of our story! If you didn't catch onto it before, we were just having fun writing the story - not trying to write any "best seller books".

Yes, thank you for your critiquing, it was very generous of you to give us your thoughts. I'm not taking this personally, but this is my response as to what you said. If you haven't noticed, I'm rather ... to-the-point.

And just to let you know, fiction doesn't need to be realistic. Ever seen a Disney movie? Last I checked that was fiction ... and sorry, but animals talking isn't realistic.
Healer chapter 19 . 8/7/2003
HEY! that was really short...
Cloud van Dyk chapter 19 . 8/3/2003
This is for s(aint), since Riva isn't here at the moment, and I want to explain the things she / he pointed out. About

1) - ever heard of love at first sight? Read more H/M fics. In like 90 % of them, they see each other the first time and both get completely heart-eyed.

2) Both Riva and I know that you don't find things like "Michiru went O_o" in bestseller books, but we aren't writing a bestseller, we are writing fanfiction. And by using this little face-things, we try to bring some humor into it. The others like it, since no one ever complained, and for this fic, it's ok.

3) Brad didn't stab Haruka with a kitchen knife or something, but, as far as I remember (that chapter was written by Riva), with the blade of a pocket knife. Those are about 3 to 4 cm long, so the only wound it would cause for Haruka would be a deep scratch, a fleshwound which wouldn't need medical attention.

No offense taken, s(aint), but I hope that I managed to make the points clear you "complained" (it wasn't really a complain, more likely trying t give advice in my eyes) about ;-)

Cloud
saint chapter 18 . 8/3/2003
*cough* I meant chapter 17 for the stabbing thing. Sorries.