Reviews for Worshippers of insanity
Yadda Wadda BaddaBoom chapter 13 . 9/3/2015
Good story, I thoroughly enjoyed it! :-)
Marissa Blackwing chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
I saw what happened in the last few chapters coming, but this is pretty good too. Need some work on spelling/grammar, but good.
myeerah chapter 13 . 3/8/2005
Heh. Very funny.
Codie chapter 13 . 1/22/2003
Oh thats crazy. That would of drove me nuts. Thinking Kefka had come back. This was Written very well. And the story had a good plot. YAY! it was awesome!
GG Crono 4 chapter 13 . 11/25/2002
This review isn;t just for this story:It applies to all of your stuff. I must say, you are a very good author. I've read some of your stuff at RPGC before this.

Let me just say, keep up the good work!
Random Fan of Hojo chapter 13 . 9/21/2002
Fics with happy endings are rarely satisfying. For some reason, this was. Very entertaining, sweet without being sappy, and points for originality. Good read, and great job. _
Mentally Disturbed chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
This. . .Astounds me. It's well - written and is a REAL cliffhanger. I salute you!
tifalee chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
Great ending! I'm looking forward to the next story.
Random Fan of Hojo chapter 4 . 9/20/2002
Really good so far. Must keep reading..
Random Fan of Hojo chapter 3 . 9/20/2002
I like how there was that very light, uneventful scene which suddenly turned ugly at that climactic moment in the opera. I also like how it coincided with that attack these Cult members?; Good job!
Random Fan of Hojo chapter 2 . 9/20/2002
I've seen this title pop up in spurts on the site, and I keep debating with myself to read it. Well, it was worth it. Very good read. Way to go on getting personalities right! I'm anticipating more.
CelticArchWing chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
My GOD! ...Or Godess?...Eh, Gof. D

This was a peice of ART. O_O

And this is coming from a profession artist, ya' know. :P

Yes. After getting a job i'll flaunt a bit, but dun' mind me. D

Hot-DAMN, you better do those other stories! :D

red mage1 chapter 13 . 9/20/2002
This turned out to be the best FFVI story I've read so far. I have to admit, I never saw most of those plot twists coming. Just when I thought I had everything figured out, BAM! I'm looking forward to reading your next fanfic.
Immaculate Grey Lady chapter 11 . 9/19/2002
This is utterly amazing! Keep it up... I'm actually frequnting this site daily to see if you've updated. Excellent writing and storyline.
tifalee chapter 10 . 9/16/2002
How are they going to get out of this one? Great job so far.