Reviews for With Friends Like These
LadyWeasley26 chapter 12 . 8/24
Loving it
How long has it been since you upgraded? I just started reading this and I fell in love with it you HAVE to upgrade please I'm begging you and if you forgot about the story I completely understand
Guest chapter 12 . 9/20/2014
Please update
marykatebooks chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
please please please update soon!
medstudent1026 chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Oh. My. God...ohmyGodohmyGodOHMYGOD! I love your story SO much, it's amazing! I have no words to describe it! I hope you're still working on this story. I'll be looking forward to seeing an update and hopefully see this story through to the end.
Love to Review chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Please tell me you are keep writing because to is just so good. Please write some more; )
Guest chapter 11 . 12/7/2013
You're not abandoning this story are you? Because I really want to see where this story would go
TemptedReader chapter 12 . 11/30/2013
I love this story so much! i love how you captured the characters and darcy, oh darcy.

Fantastic job and please, please, please, update this soon the cliffhanger is killing me! :)

P.S. Tony's lines have me clutching at my sides with tears down my face, love the jokes!
crazyguy1313 chapter 12 . 8/18/2013
Very cool story.
I hope that wasnt the end of it, because i think more would be epic.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Please update soon! You're killing me by not updating
Thor loves Jane chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Update soon! this is a fantastic story ... Please please do a Thor/Jane rescue ... Thor rescues Jane ... Please please ... Thank you so much ...
angel.nieves.1656 chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Aaaaaah! That was amazing! Thought you were going to have a huge party thing but you made it into a huge attack/rescue mission/team up/bonding experience of a life time! THAT WAS AMAZING! Where's Coulson! Dude needs to get in this! :) hahahaha oh man that really was pretty cool. Had no idea that you were going to bring in SHIELD but it sounds awesome that you did!
Really cannot wait for the next update :]:]:]
sisterskeeper chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Why why WHY?! Do you like cliffhangers so much?! WHY?!
Linzerj chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Gah it's Bruce's dad! And hey Fury!
Loved the Hulk-out scene - and the reactions of everyone minus Tony, who of course knew it was coming. And the fact that they all go of half-cocked wearing hoods - awesome!