Reviews for There's This Thing Called Pride
guest chapter 1 . 6/23
So I really liked this story, but there was one thing that kinda bothered me; blood type AB is known as the universal recipient, meaning that no matter what Tsuna's blood type was Xanxus would be fine to revive it. Also, blood type O is the universal donor, so Marta's stockpile of blood was actually perfect for a transfusion. Other than that minor content issue, though, the story was really good.
MeikoKuran999 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Lol, tsuna's got a hicky. i luv this pair, great story.
Arienna Natalitha chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Lol i love how tsuna was trying to subtly covers the hickey on his neck XD and i love this kind of romance. they’re the main entree yet they dont need to take the front stage. ehehe. though im pretty sure i read in the manga that tsuna’s bloodtype is a. a direct contrast from ab, no? personality wise.
StardustDreams chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I don't know why, but I enjoyed this a whole lot. Maybe it was the super subtle X27 that actually made everything that much cuter or maybe it was baby boss Tsuna still afraid of intimidating people even after growing into a badass or maybe it was dakshfdjksahf EVERYTHING
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Alice-Italy-Haruhi chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
One word Wao
Full Katekyo Fairy chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
XD I squealed so loudly when I saw '...Hmm, Tsuna, is that a hicky?' thanks for the great amusing story
duchessme chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
hm,so xanxus' payment was a hickey?hehe