Reviews for The Lion King Legacies - Book Two: The Tremors
Lord of Beef Dip chapter 20 . 1/11/2014
Got to say I'm feeling pretty bad for not reviewing sooner. Life and what all.

But now that I have I'll say that I'm pretty damn impressed with the story thus far (Note I've read all the chapters, just going to make more reviews for those later.). Life in the pit must be brutal, though I see that it is a very necessary thing.

Was good to see Scar once more, and hear what he had to say. Pretty sound stuff, though it is shame he is unable to help more directly. But that would cause more harm than good at them moment, and it would take a lot worse for it to come to that.

A bit surprised that Vitani and co were able to sneak into Golgorath so easily. Infiltration, and we shall see how the Shai'tan like it when the shoe is on the other paw. The way the cubs are sowing the seeds of dissent is also reminiscent of how they managed to conquer the pride so easily. I can see that they hate the taste of their own medicine. But it might already be too late for them to stop it everywhere, as it is obvious that a lot of the kingdom might not be as loyal to the Shai'tan as the tigers would like to think.

They are like dictators, an oligarchy of the worst kind. And those things tend to breed enemies, especially when they are doing a poor job of investigating every little problem. Comes with the hassle of having an empire spanning so much territory. In time I seem them crumbling, and the Pridelands might be the first place that the cracks start to appear.

Good bit on the River Lords and seeing one of them again. Though this is bound of have some lasting negative consequences, it was necessary in the short term.

Till I manage to get around to the next chapter.
JJZ-109 chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
Horrific final chapter, but a great middle finger shown to the Shaitan by Inti.

I get the feeling that the Hyenas will play an important part later on...And it was good to see them back.

Anyways, good work, and Bring on Part 3!
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 22 . 1/9/2014
Ok, not going to say the identity of the hyenas was a surprise...but also not going to say it wasn't awesome.

Speaking of awesome, this entire book was fantastic. Book three will probably be just as good if not better! Really looking forwards to it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
interesting and sad
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
Wow, was kind of expecting Sara to be used and for them to eventually make the right choice but the bloodbath at the end caught me by surprise.

I had thought that perhaps Koran was a child of Zira's especially as his background began to surface but not sure if that was intentional.

Yes! We finally get to see more of Zira! And after that slaughter the Lionesses will probably have some time to make a move while everyone is too afraid to go anywhere near the cells.

The next book will be great!
Chu10 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
I am back!

Oh gosh, I forgot how intense these chapters can get. I wanted to review them a couple at a time, but this was just intense...

Remember, a long time ago, I said I didn't support Inti?
Now, truth is - I still don't support him very much but I don't dislike him either. Not sure how to put it though...hmm...

This book has a slower pace than the first, but it's good because it gives time to develop the characters. That fight with the young panther cub...oh goodness, my eyes just widened because I could see it in my mind's eye. Also, the ways Koron describes the pit...woah. The Shai'tan really are cruel creatures...

After this chapter though, I'll be watching Koron. Hehe, he really is a character to look out for. A cub that has the knowledge of a lion - that's interesting, if I haven't mentioned that before.

Good job, I'll be on to the next chapter. :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
INTERESTIng
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Hmm, a River Lord that can actually be reasoned with...at claw point but still. I wonder if we'll get to see the Shai'tan and the River Lords battle. My money is on the Lords without Rafiki they would have massacred the Pride and the Shai'tan aren't *that* much stronger than the Lions.

The rescue mission is finally underway in earnest! This will be good...well bloody and intense but you know what I mean.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 12/30/2013
nice
Author chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Good night! This chapter was awesome with lots of drama! And what has happend to Rafiki...?...?...? I will stay tuned! Good luck!
From:author
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
So. The corpse of the cat is out of the bag.

Creatures know that the Shai'tan can be killed. The Shai'tan themselves know that they can be killed and now it seems their greatest asset has just been lost. Seems this book is really setting things up for all hell breaking loose in the last book.

Hope the hothead doesn't get anyone else killed.
JJZ-109 chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
I can feel an Insurgency starting to bubble, the Shaitan have been warned, Marsade the biggest problem is dead, and the lions are starting to get off their backsides...

Also Ben-Kai-Rasshole...Hehehe. Funny because of how rare that it is.
JJZ-109 chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Awesome, I'm not sure what this reminds me of, but a Gladiator-styled prison bust, it can't get much better can it? Sad that we have to switch back to the lionesses, I really want to see where this is going.

Anyway, great job, and awesome story developing for those three cubs.
Author chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
MERRY CHRISTMAS!:) Very nice chapter I must say. To the people that havn't read the story... I hope you'll find this awesome story! Haidren you are one of the most greatest author I ever know! You write story's that are full of all different kinds of drama! And i love those kinds of storys and authors!I will be a supporter to you which means I will share ideas,help you ,find other authors and stories you might like, And ... Be your best friend, if that is ok with you... I wish you a happy and merry Christmas!
P.s also I hope you get awesome presents! :)
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 18 . 12/23/2013
Something I've been wondering for a while now. Obviously Inti was really young during the fall of Pride Rock so he wouldn't exactly be the height of maturity anyway but he really seems to have grown a lot as Lion since then; this scheme, his defiance, the determination to survive and protect his sister. If the Emperor drowned as a cub and the Tigers stayed in Asia and the Pride Lands never fell to invasion would Inti and Sara have been this smart and have this spark naturally?

Basically how much of their general awesomeness is driven by necessity and how much would have shown up on its own over time?

Great chapter, good to see things at least temporarily going less awful for the cubs. But that last part sent shivers. I think I know a way out for them but its just as likely that they actually do have to kill each other.

Merry Christmas mate.