Reviews for A Pair of Cracks
Dragon-Bowl chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Will there be kittens in the future? Kittens who will attack the emperor causing him to sneeze so much he topples into the reactor shaft.
multyfangirl20 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
he's going to get kittens in a few months , is he going to be getting a pack of attack and intimidation kitties?
i' looking forward to the 19th one of these
spacecadet777 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
I liked all 18 stories. But decided to save my reviews for now. The only other comment I would have made is the one right before he has the audience with the emperor. I had a thought of Vader facepalming his mask upon seeing the kitty in the throne room...other than that I enjoyed the whole work
four-legged clover chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Oh my gosh, I love this series so much. I read all 18 on here and the newer 3 on your livejournal. Would it be at all possible to beg an update from you? I don't care if it's been three years since you updated, post a new one!
HannahKathleen chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
Hi!
I really enjoyed the whole series and I hope you will continue it at some point in the future. :-)
A thought is a spark chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Oh these are amazing. those two are going to have kittens aren't they
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Oooh, now he'll have to give them names, to keep them straight. Or not. Maybe he can just call them "Cat," and "Other Cat."
ILDV chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
ROTFL!
WONDERFUL
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
This is just ridiculously hilarious. Every snapshot in this 'series'. I'm still laughing as I type hahahahaha...
Nowa1 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I hope you will get better soon!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I love this series.
SWfanfan chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I have allways enjoyed the vaders cat series, so I'm incredibly glad you brought it back! :)
Nangijala chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love your cat-series!
TeresaLynne chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Vader, your premonition is quite accurate... if you thought one cat was a problem; two (or more) will be a disaster! Many thanks for posting this, it's good to see the galaxy's most interesting Sith Lord and cat fancier once again! I love this series! :)
Yashida chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
As always, wonderful!

I can't help but wonder about Vader's previous statement on the cats being able to defeat the Emperor because old wrinkly is alergic and about how Luke must be completely flabbergasted by Vader's behaviour. I can't help but wonder about the look on master Yoda's and Obiwan's faces when Luke tells them what happened...

Please do continue this series! It's marvellous!