Reviews for Interruption
lampshadezz chapter 1 . 1/8
this was simply too adorable! :)
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is beautiful! Good job!
San Juanita Hernandez chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Awesome! Don't worry it turned out great! (:
Don't Preach chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
My dear Scriverane,

Your text is as delightful as always and I personally think you have a great handle on this couple, here.

You write as someone who seems to have a great deal of personal experience with just such a writing process. I know I can certainly relate to it. All of it: the handwritten hardcopy, the notes, the preference for real texts.
Until I started writing fan fic and then even for my first half dozen stories I wrote each chapter out by hand first. And when I am writing personally or professionally it is not uncommon for friends to ask me if I have been outside at all during the day.

You have done an excellent job balancing the beauty of Hiroki's dedicated nature with the humorous and common pitfalls of both academia and professional writing.

I really enjoyed the pacing of this piece too: compressed and slightly frantic feeling at first and then slowing down and stretching out towards the end.

Hiroki's reflections on Miyagi and Akihiko were hilariously put. Nowaki is spot on in all his glowing goofiness and quiet understanding.

Noted one typo: "of the customers at the floor shop" Should be "flower." Yes?

This was a lovely summer refresher. Thank you for writing.