Reviews for Steadfast
Dareth chapter 6 . 2/10
...I actually enjoyed this more than the original "In Flight" continuation. "Steadfast" just makes more sense.
Im a guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2015
Summer 2015?
Ixde chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
I've read In Flight 3-4 times already, but the first time ended up almost traumatizing me. I love F/S Night far, far more more than i could ever like Seikirei, and the way Gabe just kind of...brushed off Saber and Rin felt far too much like an excuse to remove them from the equation for me to fullt enjoy the last part. Since then, i looked around and found this story, and now every time i reread IF i end up dropping it on chpt 38 and reading this as a countinuation (it helps that the way you've written first-person POV actually kind of feels like IF's version, style-wise).

Dropping this review only now because i noticed you placed the hiatus ending about this period, so...yeah, hope dies last ' would absolutely love to see a proper conclusion to something as amazing as the original work is (and being a fanfiction, that sounds kind of weird)...possibly one that doesn't make me want to rage and break stuff.

Anyway, yeah. Awesome job and thank you for practically writing what i was seriously considering writing myself, if only for catharsis, and hope good luck if you're still thinking of completing it. Thanks again!
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
another good chapter... gotta agree that the translating would have mistakes through it, they all do
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
this was very good... liked it a lot... looking forward to reading the rest...
Trace Carter chapter 3 . 2/15/2015
I liked this chapter and the story in general. I love this take on the original fic, and hope you one day finish it.
Trace Carter chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Please continue writing this story. the premise is brilliant! I loved in flight, but was sad Saber and Rin had to leave and ended up never resuming what they had. I really want to read more and look forward to more chapters.
Ixde chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
When i read IF, i kept having this niggling sensation in the back of my head that somehow i wasn't going to like how the relationship between my favourite characters (Shirou/Rin/Saber) wasn't going to end wel, and sadly that's what happened. Awesome as Gabriel's story is, that part i simply could't manage to stand; thank you very much for publishing this: it was exactly what i needed to get rid of the bitter taste it left in my mouth, and it is developing in a very interesting way. Can't imagine it would be easy to get back into writing this after such a long hiatus, but definitely rooting for it here.
Thank you, great job!
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I just had a thought. I was watching UBW, and when Shiro cut off Gilgamesh's arm, the sword Ea fell into the ground in Shiro's Reality Marble. Just like the swords that were already there from UBW.

Now, if UBW is the materialization of the soul, and that world goes back inside of him one the spell ends... Shouldn't Ea now be inside of him as well? Much like Avalon, shouldn't UBW route Shiro now have yet another true Noble Phantasm held inside his body? One that he doesn't need to copy, especially since he *can't*, but can summon outside of himself and use? How would having such an Alien thing inside of him affect him? His magecraft? His circuits? How would Avalon react to it? The sheathe of Excalibur, being mixed with the sword Ea instead of it's intended blade?
Luna's Meow chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
And so, the only good spinoff fic dies. Why do all the good fics die while the crappy ones get over 100k words?
serialkeller chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
God I want that nakamura and odell to die so badly! Also why didn't shirou just use structural analysis on the sekirei to find if anything other than the chip is in their bodies that could hurt them? I mean, he is without doubt the best user of it in the world at this point as nobody else uses it like he does. Update again soon.
erching chapter 6 . 6/24/2014
hope you aren't done
loonyphoenix chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
Hey. I enjoyed this a lot. Looking forward to your continuation.

While I enjoyed Gabriel's version of thr In Flight ending as well, I was also quite disapppintrled with his portrayal of Shirou, Run and Saber and their relationshiprelationship, which I judged pretty contrived, so I know where you were coming from. After that short and deeply unsatisfying arc, my opinion of In Flight went from "Holy crap, this is awesome" to merely "A good fanfic with a great premise but sloppy resolution". Your continuation, I think, is better so far, even though I miss parts of In Flight that your continuation doesn't have, like Minaka turning out to be a magus.

Also, I enjoy your pacing more than In Flight's sometimes painfully and artificially dragged out one.
scorpioneldar chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
i really hope you have not abandoned this after all
it is getting really good
please update when you can! i look forward to more from you
scorpioneldar chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
a very well written chapter
if you had not i would have had difficulty beliving any form of "good" ending to all this
the personalities would lead to this eventually and a good ending not involving this scene at some point would make me worry for there future