Reviews for If It Wasn't for Sherry
Kate chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I love it so far! Are you making more I hope you do :)
raindropdew chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Loved it I like how since wesker is dead and jake dosent have a father chris is the closest your going to get to wesker and chris is sorta his father figure I would love for a multi chapter fic on these two showing chris as jakes father figure please I would love it! And one of my fav parts is wear chris didn't just down wesker I still believe chris looks up to wesker in a way because he will always have a part in his life a big part thank you for another amazing story! (:
FashionFable chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Very nice
Tha-Fry-Man chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Nice work on this one shot! I like reading about dialogues between Chris and jake. I mean sure Chris did kill his dad and jake would never get a chance to meet him but I doubt that if Jake did meet weaker he wouldn't like what he'd find. This also leads me to wonder who is jakes mom! I mean wesker must have felt something for her since he didn't use her for as a test subject for some crazy experiment...or did he?
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awwwwwww how sweet, chris stepping up and trying to be friendly and like a dad to jake?

Figured he'd do that. This lil one shot was nice, I liked that chris suggested for jake to give wesker another chance and I love the jake/sherry pairing :)
littlevamp chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
This was very cute :3 and very noble of Chris to come forward for Jake. Too bad for Wesker...sure wish Capcom didn't kill him off :/ He's my fav...a Jake/Wesker fic would be awesome:)-Lil V.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013