Reviews for Trajectory
equine 14 chapter 1 . 8/16
This was fabulous! Thanks!
Chris Pine Fan chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Awe good story! It was good the friendship between Jim and McCoy was good. I can picture Jim saying something like that to Bones about him being naked underneath the sheets lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I really enjoyed this, it so nice to see a really well written hurt comfort! I really have enjoyed all of your one shots and I look forward to more in the future!
Lea chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
A really nice story :) :3
AriaStark chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That's one hell of an angst!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Good job!
rapalacha chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Marvellous! Brilliant! Exeptional! This is what a story in the best h/c tradition looks like. Perfect plotting, nice in-character dialogues... Tahnks for a very very nice read.
Acrylate chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Really love the relationship between James and Bones. They remind me of Mulder and Scully. Very good.
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Haha, this was cute.
TheWordThief chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
loved it :) I loved the way you wrote Jim and McCoy
Bebedora chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Fantastic! Very gritty, intense and nerve-wracking. I loved it.

Great job.

B
numom1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I really liked this story. I think that McCoy would have a real moral dilemma about killing anything for any reason, but he would do it to save Jim. I loved the h/c as that is my favorite genre and you had some really good stuff here. It was well written and worked very well. Thanks for sharing this with all of us!
Grace chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This is really nice. I love it. Very well done!
spinalcracker chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was gooood.

I know whump..and this was good whump! Let's hope those bunnies hop over to yours again soon!

Be Seeing You