Reviews for Life Changes
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
That was an amputation not a good bye.
irezel chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Woooow, I still want more, but this was satisfying!
SciFiLvr13 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Love the story so far. Hope you continue with it.
Alice of Scots chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This story is really awesome. I haven't even ever seen SG of any sort, but the way you write it makes me want to look it up. I am thoroughly enjoying this and hope that you keep writing more. I love the way you portray Dean to; actually giving him his due credit. I can't stand fics where they make out that he is dumb. He wouldn't have survived the life of a hunter as long as he has if he weren't intelligent. He just hides behind shields. ANYWAY, enough rambling on my part. Thanks for the great story and keep up the good work!
SeraphimXII chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
XD finished finally and I LOVE IT. You're writing more yes?
grayceg chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I am so glad that you wrote this story! It's fantastic
readersdigest chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Great story so far! I can't wait for a continuation of this- one of the best crossovers I've found!

Can't wait for more Dean SGA :-)
RD chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
lol. Loving this fic- awesome writing, great characterisation, great story so far!
RD chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
:-) wooo . Enjoying your writing and the characters. I loved the dean/SG1 team friendship/family, and the prospects for this too :-)
RD chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Excellent :-) I'm really enjoying your characterisations so far!
RD chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Great fic! I can't wait for more :-)
MollysDean chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
wow thats one awesome fic
i love it.
klu chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
This story has been very good so far. The arc is well thought out and the overall concept is very cool. I look forward to reading more.

One bit of CC: sentence structure (or lack thereof) is sometimes distracting to the reader. You have run-ons or improperly placed modifiers that make following difficult at times; semicolons are a great asset.
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
xD Awesome! I was wondering if this was actually going to turn up or not. Very happy it has surfaced. And this baby has five chapters. :3 I'll review when I've finished reading. Can't wait to see where you have taken this.

XII