Reviews for Very Old, Very Kind, and the Very Very Last
*cries* I didn't know you did poetry, Red
FaeMelody chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
Love this one X
Paradox Predator chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
I like your poems, but I think you're missing an important part of the Doctor. It's even in the title. 'Very old, very KIND and the very, very last'. The Doctor has helped billions more than he hurts.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Some of these are things he's been called by villains, and some are things that have not been said at all. When did Doctor Who call him a murderer? Ever?
mavic chen chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
The Doctor has destroyed worlds. Whole races. He's a killer, a murderer. He loathes himself and only wants to die. If you'd told me all this when I was a child I'd have been shocked. Because Doctor Who never told me anything of the sort.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
This is an... Amazing poem.
This was quite simply my reaction when I found out that the Eleventh Doctor (who is the first doctor I ever saw and will always be quite attached to) was leaving.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/18/2013
FaeMelody chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Loved it! X
Princess Unikitty chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Another well-written poem.
MissFabulous09 chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Oh. My. Gosh. I LOVED every one of your poems/haikus, they are brilliant, fantastic, and cool;)
FaeMelody chapter 11 . 7/10/2013
Ooh, I love this one! The doctors daughter is one of my favourite episodes! X
Foreign Isis chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
No, I didn't need my heart anyway ;-;
wanderlust.xo chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
Oh my gosh, now I'm crying and i just. . .Arghhhh!
Well done, excuse the mess of my shattered heart.
wanderlust.xo chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Goosebumps omg.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I'm crying, very much crying now... That was so true, and wonderful and amazing and- I can't even form words... If Matt Smith read this oh my god... You are BRILLIANT! I can't stop the tears now. Keep writing these poems!