Reviews for Aftermath
SPEECHLESSNESS
tola.leona chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
:D
Medaka-chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
i loveeee the multiple lemons XD hot and great one-shot :D
bAsAn chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
This is just awesome. It was so detailed. A well written sex scenes. Awesome!
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I loved that fic and this one, it was pretty hot.
Otaku-SIG chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Woooow, a great unofficial sequel. So sexy. Fav! I really liked the way you write.
Mr Khan chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Awesome stuff.

It's hard to say that you've had any of them be especially OoC, at least as far as the subject matter requires you to be. I might criticize a bit of your lemon (specifically Robin's frequency of climax), but otherwise you played the two characters off against each other quite well.
UltimateC3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
That was awesome...
I had to reread your opening paragraph after I read this, because I remembered you saying you were new to One Piece... yet your portrayal of Zoro and Robin was some of the best I've ever read. They weren't even close to being OOC, and I'm not trying to butter you up or anything stupid like that. It was really good.
You definitely have potential, and even if you don't continue to write, this continuation of RenKain's story was good enough. My thanks to both you and RenKain for allowing me to read such an enjoyable story.

-Keep up the fantastic work! You'll go places...
Peachie . D chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I always love reading smut about Zoro and Robin, it's like they would have the wildest, most amazing sex and you wrote it well! I like how you continued from their first encounter and have them go above and beyond the next time. I felt that you did a great job keeping them in character, nothing seemed to ooc in all honesty. You did an amazing job and I can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Oh shush I love this pairing
xNarcotic chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Please make it a story! It's amazing! Don't leave it as a one shot and continue please. Maybe about how they carry on their relationship in secret from the crew etc
Pentastic chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Very sexy. I like the sequel so much I think it deserves a sequel of its own.
RenKain chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Yes! This is awesome! I totally love the whole 'happen to bump into each other with no one else around' beginning, then going into flashbacks, the build-up of tension, and BAM! Sexy times! Love it!
And Zoro, that little devil, what a way to bring back the 'artifact'. Lawls. Makes me wonder how long he'd been hoping for that to happen...hmm...Lol.
Thanks so much for writing this! It'd have taken me 100 years to come up with something suitable, so I'm really glad you did it! XD This is much better.
Beautiful!
nhokgreen chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
it's great
ariahsop chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
wow,good job..i love it...glad that you make a sequel.,is it multi-chapter fic?,,good luck,,i also love zoro and 're lovable... :)