Reviews for Thoughts of others
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 13 . 8/20/2015
So what was it that Draco originally said in the memory that Harry never got to hear?
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
I love your writing, but Harry has seriously got to get his shit together soon. Sexual identity crises are for teenagers, not nearly thirty year olds, lol!
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
I love how you've written Dudley's family! One of my fave deleted scenes was where Dudley and Harry said goodbye to each other (films version not books obviously) and I like the head cannon that they made up and that Dudley would raise his family better than Vernon and Petunia :) so thank you for that. Is John a previous husband? (Like, is Kevin Dudley's adoptive father and not biological, because that part confused me quite a bit?)
tamer.of.the.wild.things.13 chapter 8 . 8/20/2015
:) just had to answer your a.n. question, I couldn't help it. I must read too much fanfiction cuz I thought it was Dudley as soon as you mentioned the weight :) Cute coincidence you wrote there. Thanks for sharing this story... I really wish Harry would get his act together though. He's being a royal arsehole :)
Lunacom chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
So its a lack of communication and sexual incompatibility.
Lunacom chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Isn't it kinda petty for Potter to take it out on Malfoy when they were having a private party of magical truth or dare. Harry can't be mad at Draco's truth. It it weren't for the investigation Harry would have never know about anything at the party in the first place.
HarryDracoDizzy chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Wow! Lovely story! Your ending! The last word it just had me crying.
La Argentina chapter 13 . 1/11/2014

La Argentina chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
ahh poor Draco , but it's so Funny picture that she is that way
( I'm that Evil LOL )
shiibana chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
AHHH I LOVED the story! now i am hoping you would write a sequel tehe! :D
slaptagintare chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
Really great. Wow. Really really great... Thanks.
BadGirlgoesworse chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
Wow! You really have your way with words! I enjoyed this story from the begining to the end.
Annabel chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
Oh, you are so evil... I hate open endings... And we didn't get to see Harry kiss him properly... I can't believe that's the end! Now what will I read every night at 19:30?

Anyway well done! I hope to see something new from you soon.

נ. ב. למה דווקא עברית?
Carol chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
I want more! More of this story, more of the characters, I want moree! I want to know what happens next! pleasee indulge mmee!

Well, u already now, but I really loved this story.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »