Reviews for Sinfully Yours
PikaJovi chapter 28 . 10/10/2018
Is the story gonna be continued? Or forever to stay unfinished? We are dying to know what happened!
PikaJovi chapter 28 . 3/25/2018
Please update! I need to know what happened between Aomine and Kagami!
Reader chapter 28 . 8/21/2016
Is the next chapter ever coming out? Please update! I love this story :)
reader chapter 16 . 11/16/2015
(C) when aomine bottomed
nicoleAnE chapter 28 . 11/2/2015
Best Band!AU I've ever read tbh. I love the personality of each character so much, the story is really well written. Please pleeeaaase update soon, I'm dying to read what happens next (what would GOM do in US omfg)
MissLawlipop chapter 28 . 5/22/2015
Waaaah! So cute but so sad! Please continue this :) I want to see them get back together ASAP! :D
MissLawlipop chapter 26 . 5/22/2015
Awwwe! They are the sweetest couple 3
MissLawlipop chapter 22 . 5/22/2015
FINALLY! I was dying from depression over here! Hahah, I can finally read without my heart being torn out! :D hahah! Love this story though!
MissLawlipop chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
Omg! So many misunderstandings! Stupid Midorima. Stupid Takao. Stupid world. LOL
MissLawlipop chapter 17 . 5/22/2015
AWWWE KISE 3 and Aomine is fucking hilarious! Love them 3
MissLawlipop chapter 16 . 5/22/2015
YAAAY! :D Finally! Fuck Kagami took you long enough :P I love how Aomine bottomed! He was still so dominant though by riding him :) ahh, so hot!
MissLawlipop chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
FUCK Midorima I'm gonna whoop your ass! But I still love you so stop being a jerk! ;)
MissLawlipop chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
POOR TAKAO! Don't worry, I love you!
MissLawlipop chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
Just started reading this and I'm loving it so far! I've always wanted to read a story with these boys in a band! Yay for my dream coming true! :D
silvermist1116 chapter 28 . 5/19/2015
I love this story so much. The drama is beautiful and upsetting. I feel for Aokaga right now. I can't wait for them to be reunited.