Reviews for Somewhere In the Stars
DarthGranola chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
Great chapter, please update soon!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Update immediately, please!
IndigoFades chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Really cool story. I like your OCs. I loooove how Melody and Leonard talk to each other with that Southern sweetness. Nice length chapters too! You just can't get chapters like this in many places!
guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
I'm sorry but did I miss the older Mel explaining her presence to the others? Would Mel and Vasheti, as topnotch Starfleet officers, really just leave without asking questions? I like your characters and the twist of the women always rescuing the men/love interests, plus your alien worlds are very creative and intruiging, but your storylines are sometimes fractured and disjointed and I don't understand how you're getting to plot points from others.
Rynne Harrison chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I really like this. It's got humor, drama, action. It's awesome. Please update.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/12/2013
Ugh, I love this story so much, I can't even put it into words.
ChantalRochester chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
I absolutely love it! Already looking forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
storyteller159 chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
This is wonderfully written and I am so happy with this chapter.
royalrabbit chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
Hi there,

I love your story. Thank you.
It's heart-breaking and heart-warming at the same time, and I just love it.

I will definitely be following this. Looking forward to the updates.

Love,

royalrabbit
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I literally almost died when I saw there was only three chapters. This is beautifully written and you have true talent. Please continue to write.
Daft Crescendoll chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was me that about cried...posted as a guest, sorry lol. On to chapter two!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Just finished this piece. Holy crap man! I about cried this was so good! Keep it up! :)
Moffat Jr chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
i really like it cant wait for an update!
Bones chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
So... You should definitely continue this. Just sayin'.
:) I love it. It's adorable and tragic and cute and has so many possibilities for continuation. Oh, and did I mention that I love it?
kilithemajestic0926 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was great! I think you should definitely consider extending this out into a fully-fledged story. Great Job!