Reviews for Pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Hermosas todas las historias fueron muy hermosas
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
A fantastic collection of shorts. The "framing" of Ranma and Akane dreaming works, I think. It could be alternate versions or just the two dreaming. Maybe even both.

A good mix of more grounded ones, weird ones, happy ones and sad ones. Each one a fragment of a story of Ranma and Akane, you want more and yet love what you have.

I also like how the clips flow into each other.

Seriously this is amazing and unique. Also, "You smell like the wind" is a oddly beautiful line.

Each fragment would make a great seed for a story, I think. Especially the odder ones.
blalala chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Loved this.
I am very much drawn to you're writing - it's so simple yet intriguing :D
I think my favorite shot was when Ranma and Akane made love despite him being married to Ukyo. That scene was so touching and beautiful /3
Akibara chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
None of this has any coherency.
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Oh, I LOVED this! It was fun seeing all the different versions of Ranma and Akane. All of them were great, though I think the Knight and the Healer one was my favorite. Also, it would have been nice if there were breaks between each piece to make it less confusing. But other than that, a terrific story! _
esberet chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This was so touching. Ranma and Akane at their best-I love it. You're a great writer by the way, and I truly enjoyed this fic. _
Prizz chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
I love the Knight and Healer part. I hope you'll make more RxA fics in the future. Thanks! _ V,,
Ice-Cool chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
I just wanted to tell you that this fic really blew my mind. I love all your Ranma fanfics, several are in my fav list. But this one really sticks out in my mind. I not sure if you're still writing, but if you are I look forward to reading more.
Ravyn chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
that was so good! fantastic! i really love how it flows.
Kjersti chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Great story. I absolutely loved it. All the different settings were great, well written and believable as alternate realities. Sometimes sad, sometimes funny, sweetness all around - great story! :)
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
What a mix. You should make some stories a bit longer, like the one where Ryoga is Ranma's half brother. I liked most of them, although some were really sad and some where just plain odd. Still, a nice bunch of short pieces.
morgannia chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
wow, i absolutely adore this story, it is by far the best ranma fanfic i've bumped into yet. you've done an excellent job, lol, maybe it's time for sequel?
Shazzy chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
i like this fic, although i have to say it has a little bit of sexist in it. but i think thats all in order since this is anime... haiz... i hope you don't get offended by this review. it's just that i don't like affairs...
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wow. That's all I have to say. *grin*
stacey chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Pieces was probbly the best short story settings I've read in forever. It was neat how different scences made it like an idea of it's own. I think you should add more chapters to this, so to say, piece.