Reviews for The Good Son
Gracefulalexis chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh. Oh my. This has to have been the best story I've read in a while. Wow. I don't have any words.
-A
midnightbluesiren chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Really horror strucking . I appreciate you writting this. Its what we say a perfect horror shoot . . Even though plots are not so acceptable you did a great job.
Continue writting ..
WOLF TITAN chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
woah that was majorly creepy
Hermiownee chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
OMG, that was horrific, sad, however so original and well written that it is genuinely creepy.
I think the balance between emotions (Harry's love for his child) and the horror of the situation has been rendered in a most skillful way. It is also a great idea to start the story with one son and end it with another.
I love it.
MzMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Wow, that was creeptastic! I'm glad I read this in the morning and not right before bed!
BatJinx chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Wow, now that was something
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This story is...wow... I don't think I've ever read anything remotely close to this on any harry potter fandom. Bravo. The concept is absolute genius and the writing itself- the grammar and syntax- is superb. Incredibly well done. You've gained yourself a new fan!
brooklynsam3 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Poor Harry. He will definitely not survive knowing albums is just like james.
HollyEmpire00 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is...absolutely incredible. The whole concept is something that I have never thought of before, that I have never read before. But now, I think its one of the most awesome ones. Truly, the idea of a soul piecing itself together from fragments into a guilds is just...wow. I cannot explain this; I want a sequel, but I just want the suspence to stay there as well! That last line...I had already figured out the whole 'cemented my place in this world' thing, and it was solidified in that. Now, I am never going to view the Potter kids the same way again. Simply fascinating and unbelievable. One of my favourite works on here by far. Thank you, truly. Its incredible! Love, HollyEmpire00
hg2010 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I had never read such a story before. How much more misery a person can suffer. Your story behind james was brilliant. But poor harry and albus.
zinni o.O chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
The story was really good. Ja ne
Seven-Knives chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Wow, I liked what you did with the Horcrux plot. So will there be a sequel?