Reviews for She's A Goner
PinkAmy chapter 1 . 4/5
I love this story so much. I was laughing when Pony was telling Angela off, and how Soda and Darryl were happy.
Great job on the story
imaginedragons4eva chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Hahahahaha Pony called Angela a bitch! That's awesome...hmm u should totally write another chapter, that's if u want but this was really great loved it
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
I think it's cute how innocent Pony is.

And, of course, protective brothers are very awesome, as well.
Keep up the good work!
mary d ace chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
loved it, specialy angela and how she acts with pony. reminds me of girls in high school. hahaha just loved it.
Obsessedwithyaoi chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
More please
HoneyBee11 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I like it because the ending brings me joy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
... before tickling his sides making the younger squirm and giggled loudly.

Ponyboy begged for him to stop and Darry kissed his head.

Now, now. It's almost one, just be patient." Darry smiled. "In the meantime, how about we walk to the DX? It's a nice day and the truck isn't working very well." Ponyboy nodded, jumping for joy hearing what Darry said.

Sodapop, meanwhile had came out of the DX, immeadlty noticing Darry and Ponyboy he smiled, darting to Ponyboy as he pratically leaped on the boy.

PONYBOY!" He smiled. "Oh I missed you!"

These are a couple parts of your story I think are OOC. even though the fic is supposed to be humor, I feel like the story can still be funny, and still in character too.

Another thing, The Outsiders were around 1962, not the modern day. You had some modern day styles and slang in here.

Ponyboy dressed in a red flannel shirt with a white undershirt, skinny black jeans and his black converse shoes.

Like that lol, I'm to lazy to go hunt down the slang. You have a good plot idea but I think maybe you should do a bit more research next time or reread the book. I didn't read the rest of the story because I realized it wasn't my style, but you had a very nice plot idea(:

And lol, excuse the grammar mistakes, it's to late in the night to be grammatically correct.
Chick1966 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I like it. Can u write The talk with angela and her brothers?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Darry looked over seeing Ponyboy had gotten side-tracked by seeing an odd tye-dyed butterfly. I love that line!
AlanahLouise chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I reckon you should do another chapter where Pony goes in to talk and see if the cashier girl is okay! That would be real sweet :)
I loved this! Great job :D
iwatchsunsets2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I love over protective Soda and Darry and niave Ponyboy! There aren't enough fics like this, so pleeeeeeaaaasse continue! Not only is the content great, but it's quality writing, too!