Reviews for Hole In One
Airline chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
they're really cute ! i can't wait to read more !
are you planning regular updates ?
thank you for writing this !

chloƩ
Airline chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
a story about golf ? that's original ! can't wait to read more :)
sarzah23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
cute so far! keep up the good work!
MattyBelkin chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
Interesting concept. Santana as a pro golfer is something I never knew I need in my life until now. Great work. Looking forward to the hijinks to come.
mocblue chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Good start, looking forward to seeing how this progresses.
LforH chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love everything about this fic, except that it involves bram... Hope they break up as soon as possible ugh...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
please update! i really love this fic and i wanna know what happens next!
oh this is perf chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
this may be one of my favorite fics out there right now. it's so cute and fun! looking forward to the next update :)))
ettx chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Finally a golf fic! (:
Some things are a bit unrealistic though, like, Britt getting the job as a caddy in the first place, without even knowing how to play golf. Anyone with decent physics can carry a bag and hold out a club, but the pro tour caddies are usually excellent golfers themselves who knows all about the game, since they're the only other person that the golfer can rely on for advice while on the course.
Either way, looking forward to continue to read this!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
hey! this story is super cute! i love their dynamic and i would love to read more! please update soon!
hfaley chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
oh my god I LOVE THIS. it is so cute and fun! i can't wait to see what happens.
hlnwst chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
This is the first Brittana golf fic I've found so yay! :) Really enjoying the build up so far.
guest chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Great chapter! Cant wait till there's more interaction that leads to more for both of them :D update soon!
castlewalls7 chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Uh Brittany take the job woman go and hang out with your future wifey we all know you want too. Not to be rude but forget about Sam for a moment and think about what you want to do and go for it.
guest chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
aww it is a great story.. please make Britt jealous with Quinn.. hehe! please update soon! :)