Reviews for The Long Road Home
YOU CANNOT MAKE STEVE RODGERS DEAD! IT CANT BE POSSIBLE! HE IS TOO MUCH OF A HERO! Please please don't make him dead, he is so brave! Please finish this and say he is alright!
Bree chapter 4 . 8/14
Oh, please finish this! :D
Birdyyolo chapter 4 . 7/22
I really love what you've wrote, it's really well written, plz update it!
Skylark22155 chapter 4 . 3/15
This was fantastic! My heart was racing during the last two chapters, please, please update soon! :)
StarStreamtheKeeper chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
I need to know what happens to Steve!
basswall2 chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
This is an excellent fic! Are you planning to finish it?
Pennie Laine chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
I was looking for this story! I vividly remembered Clint's gray sweatpants, waiting up for Steve and he and Bruce making sure he was okay but that was it, it was driving me nuts, no one could help. I'm hoping that maybe someday you'll continue writing this story, at least get Steve out of the inferno! I really like your characterizations, I thought you captures them just right. My favorite thing is a hurt Steve, and the team taking care of him! I thought you wrote that really well. I'd love to see more from you
makorra2527 chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
Please finish it
annual123 chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Oh my goodness that was a fantastic read! I know it's been a long time, and the likelihood of update is slim, but I'd still love to read the rest :)
RandominatorOwl chapter 4 . 4/12/2015
Wait, what? AHHHHHH!
ImpalaCapLeo chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
When is the next part going to come out? ;-;
goodstoryfan chapter 4 . 3/7/2015
UPDATE! THIS SO AMAZING!
Handles14 chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
This is such a great story! Would you consider finishing it? I would love to know how it ends!
Kristen chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
I just found your story! I'm so sad that it appears to be discontinued but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed each part. (I have so many emotions about the avengers I can't even handle it) I thought your characterizations were really good. Just like I seem the team acting and responding in my head. In the first bit I loved that Clint appeared to be waiting up for Steve to return from his mission. (and probably the rest of them too since Bruce was able to show up so fast) I'm glad that you shared your stories with us. I hope that you come back and share some more!
Lightscales15 chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
please update! You can't leave me in suspense. What happened to the captain? Ineed to know what will happen to him. Please update!