Reviews for This isn't over
Gabby chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I like this one
KaytieGrl chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
what are you talking about "not as good" omg that was amazing i LOOOOVVVEEED it please write more
HihihahaMUAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
it may be short but as always is really good i loved it
Gkyhdjr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Hey Gky here! Thanks Kelly for your review. And a big thanks to canon! Your review made me laugh so hard that I wasn't even laughing and I looked like a retarded seal. Anyways the surgery is for my feet because my feet were growing weird and making it hard to walk so they had to go in and break my foot and realign it as well as cut my Achilles' tendon because that was to tight. Each foot takes 7 weeks to heal and I had the first surgery around the middle of April and the. I just got my other foot done 2 days ago. Thanks so much for review and ratings and I'm sure this is probably one if the worst stories I've done. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying most if my other stories are most likley 100% better. Thanks for making me laugh, and please review more of my stories XD. Have a nice day!
Kelly chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww how sweet.
Canon's Son chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Green: Opinions?
Blue: Before that we all here would like to say that we are glad that you are well enough to write and that we are glad the surgery went well
Red: But as for the review, if this is a one shot, we better go and check out the other things you have!
Yellow: Yeah! I was always a fan of jinx and kid flash
Red: Good boy, bad girl?
Yellow: You know it *hugs red*
Blue: Aww, can I go throw up now?
Yellow: SHUT IT BLUE!
Green: anyway, nice job! Not the best but its good
Blue: for a one shot at least
Red: i hope you feel better
Yellow: Although we aren't sure what the surgery is, still we do hope you feel better
Green: Alright, rate?
Blue:8 for mee
Red: 7 for me
Yellow: 8 for me
Green: ill give a 6 for now...nah a 7. Good job.