Reviews for petrichor
tenshichi chapter 13 . 8/14
Great fic ︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎︎
I really loved the characterization
And their development
And the slice of life was reaaaally good
And im trash for good slice of life
mysticahime chapter 4 . 5/4
i love this chapter!
Moonshadow0501 chapter 13 . 4/18
Oh my goodness I've reached the end of your story and I have tears streaming down my face! I really like how you depicted each character a little different (in a good way) but not totally out of character. Also seeing how Sasuke and Sakura's roles have been kinda reversed is quite refreshing. My favorite point of view is Shikamaru, I think you really did him justice. Ch3 was absolutely heartbreaking, gahhh my poor shikaino feels! Will you ever write a sequel? I would love to read it and see what happens to them after high school but at the same time your ending is simply amazing! Thanks for writing this story and I hope I'm not rambling or being weird for gushing so much :)
GalanthaDreams chapter 13 . 4/8
I can't think of anything meaningful enough to say, the feelings are too overwhelming. How can you catch what growing up feels like so perfectly? That frantic and terrified and bittersweet feeling that you feel even during your happinesses?

You have an incredible gift for writing and I hope to see more from you, even if it isn't a sequel for this story.
Oh-fOOy chapter 13 . 3/22
Honestly one of the best stories I've read in a while. I'm usually a sic-fi/fantasy reader but I absolutely love the way this was written. All relatable stories of kids trying to figure out themselves, their friendships/relationships, and all the other bullshit life throws at them. The charters were well written with defined, quirky, and captivating personalities. You spread out, didn't play favourites and built up every character in a way that I don't think enough people do. I especially (as you and others have mentioned) really love your take on Sasuke. I've never seen him written this way, it was new and refreshing and I absolutely adored it.

Congratulations on this amazing story which I plan to re-read right now.
My Love Pinwheel chapter 13 . 3/9
It's probably been a while since someone reviewed this story, but I just want to say that I love it. You could probably change the peoples names and sell it, it's so good. As a senior in high school, about to graduate in a few months, you completely captured the bittersweetness of growing up and the love between friends you consider part of your family. And I just want to say thank you (:
Shinan7 chapter 13 . 2/16
Poor Shikamaru! His part hit me so hard D:. It has to do with similar personal experience and also that he's been one of my favorite characters for years. That combo just did me in so bad while reading his POV D:.

Wonderful piece of work! You are amazing!
bluej4544 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
This was just amazing. I came late and others have praised your work better than I ever could; therefore, I'll just say you are a very talented author and hope that you will do another story using Shikamaru (I guess I was able to sympathize more, with the way you wrote him)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
As someone who's leaving my home for university overseas myself, this really hit close to home. I also can't help but feel pessimism and sadness towards Sakura and Sasuke's relationship. As much as I absolutely love the both of them together, I feel like with the language issue, it would be hard for her to feel completely at home in Japan. Like, even though I really want it to, I think their relationship wouldn't work in the long-run. :( But maybe that's just unfounded pessimism. And although I'm not American, my culture is also one that encourages you to put yourself first and not make decisions based on your SO or friends, and your fic made me consider if doing the alternative would be just as valid a decision. Anyway, this really made me consider my life differently, which means you did a fantastic job! Thank you for writing it. :) Also I think you capture the nuances of Japanese culture very well. It's very cool. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Absolutely incredible. My heart was so heavy reading the past two chapters, and I was bawling at the end. Fantastic stuff! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
Noooooo this chapter made my heart physically ache. :( awesome job as usual!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
This was adorable! c:
Guest chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Shikamaru's lack of self-confidence makes me sad :(
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2014
love the nejisaku c:
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I loved this chapter! My heart totally broke for Shikamaru :( You write really well!