Reviews for A Soft Place To Land
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Great story! I enjoyed it!
sarahmlopez chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Thank you for your story! LOVE!
bikerides chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This is how I WISH their story would have ended. Amazing. I can't believe how perfect you have these two characters down.
alekeneka chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Wow, I really loved this! Let me go stalk your profile now and read every single one of your stories.
Dark Wings Of Imagination chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Damn! That was good... Loved it.
pacificbluegirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Really enjoyed this. I nearly cried when Kathy came to see Liv! The ending is really perfect as well.
Raina1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Only in a perfect world. I'm ok with the way the show is now, but it would have been awesome if this had happened.
Roanie123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Awesome. I wish that you would continue with this.
Happy2BeDee chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Beautiful!
bethabear12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love it.
ReadNWrite4U chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Speechless. No words. That was brilliant. I wish we could have seen something like this on our screen. Just 30 seconds of El and Liv in this embrace, saying those words. The screen could have went black before the kiss and it still would have been prefect. My imagination could supply the rest.

The conversation between Kathy and Liv was handled beautifully and so realistic. I never bought into the notion that Kathy hates Liv. Maybe envy her a little because Liv gets to have a part of Elliot that Kathy will never have.

I could go on forever because of my love of the E/O relationship.

Great story.
RedEyedOreos123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I loved it. You deserve some sort of prize for this fanfiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Very moving
Aracely chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
omg love it, I love how you actually continue the stories on how the character would actually act, not a lot of fanfics do that. btw you should write a story maybe after shadow and/or fault please! :)
spacekitten2700 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013