Reviews for Worried Sick
narutovsitachi6 chapter 3 . 7/15/2022
I think it's kind of adorable that Ratchet though very loopy I'd acting a little childish
Guest chapter 4 . 3/30/2020
Love the scriptures and the story:-)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2018
Awesome !
M.M.M chapter 4 . 1/4/2018
Amazing you did in the scribling of the chapters and sorry that I'm very late to read this but thank you that you make me fullfill to read this when I'm still waiting for the movie to come since I am been waiting for 6 years and not watch and instead I spoiled myself IMG... Truly ttthank you very much
-Sincerly
_-·M.M.M
InnerGlow chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
Loved it! So adorwable~ You are so good at writing! I look forward to reading more from you!
InnerGlow chapter 2 . 5/6/2016
Head-hopping is actually done in books, just with a line to separate them and let the reader know they are different POV.
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
This was a great story! You did a great job! :-) I especially loved the Bible verses and the fact that it wasn't slash! Also, delirious!Ratchet is hilarious! XD
n0t0k chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
In order to have a good story you need an interesting and original plot line. Interesting because it needs to arouse curiosity in readers like how Clank (a robot rather new to the whole life thing) would take care of Ratchet (a nearly extinct species that no doctor knows how to treat). The story should be original because it needs to be something new. Of course this is fan fiction, how can anything be new? Well, a fresh perspective perhaps on the characters of beloved games would work. Like how you chose not to write about another Ratchet or Clanks adventure but of a normal day (its normal to get sick, not save galaxies). Or how instead of focusing on Ratchets usual adventurous spirit you chose to show his vulnerable side. So with plot line I would have to say you did excellent.
A good story also needs deep and accurate characters. Because these characters are usually from game, book, or movies the author has to try and emulate the characteristics as best they can. But they also should put their own twist on it. Making Clank a cook and creating a favorite food for Ratchet is a step in the right direction. But the characters also have to be relatable. You did an amazing job in this. Everyone has experienced what its like to be taken care of when sick as well as being the caretaker for someone when others are sick. Not only that but fear of being alone, not making friends, or loosing friendship is an almost constant thought in everyones mind so to have both Clank and Ratchet considering this is perfect. Your characters were deep and touching, this is the best part of your story.
The last thing a writer needs is diction. The text should be fluent and easy to read as well as creative. This is a small part to making a story yet it is so important. I waste hours finding stories that have good plots and great characters, but because the writing is so bad I cannot enjoy the world the author is making. Bad writing makes everything else seem two demential even if the characters and plots could have been great.
You however, did a wonderful job in this area as well. It was a true pleasure to read. Thank you for writing.
ArTxger chapter 4 . 7/18/2015
That...
was...
THE MOST...
Heartwarming story I have ever read. Made me cry of joy, it was so beautiful ;D
Darth Synkka chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
It ok, I get it lol
OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar chapter 4 . 1/2/2015
Yay! Ratchets all better! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
"Big inflatable chicken space explorer! First (and last) of its kind!" I couldn't stop laughing over that part! Hilarious, my friend, hilarious! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

OpenUpPandora'sBoxOnlyIfYouDar chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Hm, interesting. I wonder why Lombaxes are so rare. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

The Timmynator chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
A yearning haiku:
More! Moremoremoremoremore!
More! Please write some more!
Time chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
A really beautifully written fanfic!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »