Reviews for Once Upon a Time Ficlets
So...is it wrong that I actually want to read the rest of Hook getting paddled?
Ok, I know these are just ficletcs, but I would love to read a story where someone spanks the daylights out of Hook.
the little spanko chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
These are a couple of great ficlets! I've just watched up to the end of season 2 on Netflix and am so happy to of found a story where Hook gets spanked [like every scene he has he's asking for it, isn't he?!]. I thought you did a wonderful job setting the scene, and both characters are so true to the show. I loved the little things you show us, like Hook's apprehension like when he takes a step back and the way he looks over his shoulder. I love his threat and Regina's reaction to it. LOL, she is not someone to be messed with. Her waiting all this time is so in line with who she is. I'd of loved to of seen the entire spanking, yet love where you left it off because it allows readers to fill in the blank on their own. Awesome! I hope the bug bites you to spank him more often.

I'm really glad you found a way to address Snow's guilt, and that you provided an example of Emma being creeped out by her parents, LOL. Once again, you got the characters down pat. I like that you played up David's anger, which he totally had in this scene, yet also managed to keep his gentleness in tact. This was such a loving thing to do, and I love the way he just suggests it to her rather than declaring it. You show their love and dynamic so well. Plus, I'm really glad you deal with Snow's selfish act - because that's exactly what it was. They didn't really talk about that in the show.
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
wow . I like how these fics are short and drive the point
great job :)
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Bro, dude, bro, you should write more. They were SO well written. Most people don't know how to write these types of stories well and they tend to drag on. This was like... A delicacy, like a truffle of the gods. It was just perfect. I just realized how hilarious my attempt at conveying how good this was probably looks to you lol
spankingfemfatale chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You know I love these! D
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
very nice little ficlet too cute..and i love how you do a great lead in and end with the start of the spanking thus leaving it to our imaginations..nicely done!
Girlyemma96 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Loved it I think Belle should spank Rumple for what he did when she was lacey