Reviews for we, the children who laugh at the dead
sierrafujoshiakut chapter 3 . 5/6
I only can say one word.
AMAZING.
What an incredible story.
Love it.
Hope they will find their own happy endings.
inked-jaeger chapter 3 . 5/2
I... don't know if I should leave reviews per chapter or on this one after reading all three. You see, I knew of this story but I couldn't read it earlier, because I was scared of what I would find. I was scared of Ryoma's damage and Keigo's damage.

Today, I got an email that you updated this story, and I couldn't not read it any longer.

This is... touching. Not in the way when one reads someone's inspirational life story or letter to a dead lover. Just, how do I say it, it feels so real. As if I'm Keigo. As if I'm Ryoma. As if I'm K. Like... like I understand Ryoma's reluctance to testify but simultaneously am frustrated with him like Keigo is. In that way.
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
This is so unbelievably sad!
I love love LOOOVE your writing style though. It's one that I admire very much. Elusive and saying many things without directly saying it. It's one that I believe to be perfect.

Is it over?
-AnT
Millenium Snow chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
So... HAPPY. Beautiful update! I read the first chapter over and over before XD Now I'm going to have two chappies to spam read. Unless ya wanna update more? *HINTHINT*
CielsInsanity chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
This deserves more views, and reviews!
Your writing is amazing, I love it.
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Update soon!
SyrenHug chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I plan to write a long and mushy message to you one day so I can't say much here. But, just know, you definitely have a fan in me.

P.S: Ryoma's perfectly in character for the circumstances.
P.P.S: That sex scene freaked me out a bit. Loved it.

-Sy
ryoka-chan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Stockholm syndrome? There's something I didn't catch, Ryoma and Atobe were already together before the kidnapping? update ASAP! :)
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Impressive subtle narration! I happily await the conclusion!