Reviews for Breaking Free
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 19 . 1/1
I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Exciting plot, interesting character choices, and a remarkable pace.

Excellent work!
Jules.a chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Im a giant too really im like 7" talker than most people my age
Lady Gaidin chapter 19 . 11/26/2013
Great ending lines. You really made me laugh some times. Realy cute and sweet Sam/Harry moments. Dean is perfect! Wonderful fic!
lil joker 1989 chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
This whole story was amazing :)
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
That was awesome! I mean at first I was confused, but after a bit it was like 'oh, duh memories' lol. I felt a bit stupid when I realized that. Anyway great story LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Excellent. Thanks for sharing.
Sliver of Melody chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
Very cool, I enjoyed it
stracony26 chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
Wahh. Nice ending. It was just sweet.
mfaerie32 chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
I loved your story. I'm so happy that you have good grammar. Lol. The ONLY irk/confusion/question I have is this...why didn't Harry take care of Amos, Ron & Percy years ago. Once they apparated, why didn't he just stupify them and then call the aurors for his memory? It seems like he could have prevented the 7 years from happening. Or did they cast the spell so quickly after apparating him that he didn't have a chance?

This doesn't keep me from favoriting the story, I was just curious. )

Thanks for a good read,
Jen
mfaerie32 chapter 11 . 8/24/2013
I'm slowly plotting different torture methods in my mind for the little weasel. Ungrateful, slimy...ugh, I'm so pissed at him I can't even gather enough nasty words for him. (
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
That unthankful, selfish little twat. I wanna snap his freakin' neck for betraying Harry like he did. I wish a slow, painful, torturous death for the jealous freakin' turd. (
mfaerie32 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Who the hell has been keeping him under house arrest for 6 years I wonder? And even under house arrest, why hasn't he even tried to take care of himself?
mfaerie32 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
It's only been six years though, right? I guess 'nearly a decade' could be taken as 6 years, but I want to make sure I didn't miss a time change. Lol.
Mywandisbiggerthanyours chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
I loved this story! I think your characterisations are great in both this and Second Chance!
DoodlePenguin chapter 19 . 8/21/2013
I think I love you. This story was ADORABLE. Please let there be a sequel!