Reviews for A Power To Poison Dreams
supernatural queen 92 chapter 18 . 3/24
Thank you for a fantastic story! You are one seriously talented writer. Are the weavers your own creation because they are seriously cool creatures. I could perfectly and vivedly imagine the way they looked, what they wore and how they weaved. It's 3am, I should be sleeping, but your story is so riveting! :)
FloraBlue chapter 18 . 3/16
Ok I know that this is an older fic, but I just wanted to say how unbelievably AMAZING it is! The consept of the Weavers was just incredible, I loved it so much!
Freddysgirl21345 chapter 1 . 3/11
yay love it keep up the good work cant wait for more of ur stories
marshmallowdeviant chapter 18 . 2/17
Outstanding work! Endlessly creative and I can't even count on fingers and toes how many ways I loved this :) thanks x
Amazing. You deserve so much more credit and reviews!
reneemm chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
that was wonderful!
angel897 chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
liked it
GhostxHunterxLlamas chapter 18 . 11/6/2013
Loved the ending! Usually people write horribly cliche endings for darcy/loki this turned out wonderful.
ccgnme chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
I absolutely love this! Great story!
Angelic Bladez chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
I haven’t read a Thor universe fic before but after watching the new Thor movie I really wanted to read some fanfics with Loki, I’m glad I found yours first.
I found the concept of the weavers interesting; I don’t think I have read of anything like that before which made it refreshing. I also think you did a good job with the character development and I am glad that you did change Loki in the end – he is what he is.
Thanks for sharing a great story.
Belieber Twihard chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
Love it
jenefaner chapter 18 . 10/31/2013
bittersweet indeed. thanks for the great ride!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Beautiful ending. If you take requests, I would love a Loki and Natasha love story.
Fern23 chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Loved, loved, loved the creativity of this story and the characters. Look forward to your Darcy/coulson story.
summerlove-jls chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Yay...I like how this ended. There were still obstacles but they were overcome. Loved the whole story. Thanks for sharing it.