Reviews for How It Could Have Been
Chaotic Chaos x3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
yup. im a serious h/g shipper. loved the fics. and im sure youll think of something to do for the 3rd one. i mean come on how hard could it be? (course i dont really member what the WHOLE task was, but hey thats fine.)

Rose
BrunetteJedi chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Could this be any cuter? The answer-NO! I love it! It's every H/G shippers dream! Well done!
Adventurous-A chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
Aw... That was so cute! H/G fluff, the best kind.
freakyleopard chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
you warned me...major fluff. i wanted to see how fluffy...big mistake! me fluff dnager! caution! death to the poor computer as i try to shield it from view. but you warned me so i have no one to blame but myself for reading the fluff.
Elioreshe chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
"Ginny pushed up on her toes and kissed his cheek. He felt himself flush and was quite sure that steam was pouring from his ears again. He stepped closer to her, and slipped his hand into hers, lacing their fingers."

that was my favorite part! i wish i had a sweet guy to lace my fingers with! (coughRONcough)
Amber Staklin chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
I love this! will u plz read my story?

WRITE MORE!
Tomato Soup chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
oh yey! go you! fluff rocks! and so does H/G! *starts to do happy dance* whoo hoo! very super duper swweet. *bows down to worship you!* ( i kinda stole that worsip thing from sum 1 but you totaly deserve it!

luv n hugs

TS

x x x
drusilla7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
awww that was cute, i really like these cute little love fics in finding

hope u do more
Bucky chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
if only your version where true, all those nasty h/h people would shut up.