Reviews for Child of Spirits
old bob chapter 5 . 3/16
WHY ARENT U UUUPPDDDAAATIIINNGG!? Pwetty pleeease :O
B00KSRL1FE chapter 5 . 3/15
Oh wow, I love this fic, I've been reading it for hours. I hope you're happy, it's 1:30 in the morning now, you have officially wrecked my sleep schedule for the night. I regret nothing though, totally worth it.
Part of me kinda wants Natsume to go back with humans, especially now that Touko's here, but most of me really, really hates that idea, mostly because Matoba is now aware of Natsume's existence. At the same time though, I wanna see Matoba kidnap Natsume and the Madara and Hinoe going completely ballistic trying to save him...maybe Natori could team up with them...? Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself.
The point is, this fic is fab, I'm extremely conflicted about which side I'm on, I love that Natsume has long hair, Matoba's hair is still the best though, and that you need to update immediately. Like, right now. I'm not even joking.
AyumiUK chapter 4 . 2/24
Unlimited access to Natsume? A very dubious wording. XD

Oh, Natori breaking his face on a rock is a thing of beauty. And nurse!Natsume would be the cutest thing ever.
AyumiUK chapter 3 . 2/24
Uncle Misuzu? Little yokai playmates?

Afsgshdjgagjd-gah!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
AyumiUK chapter 2 . 2/24
I don't even-

Mama!Hinoe and Daddy!Madara? Squeeeeeee!

Hinoe: father? I think the most accurate term is 'overgrown pet'.
AyumiUK chapter 1 . 2/24
I'm torturing myself again.

But this is the sweet kind of torture. (Insert alt3 here). Parental!Madara is sure to be interesting.

Keitai and writing reviews don't go together.
Lime Gap chapter 5 . 1/23
I don't suppose you're gonna finish this fic, huh? I thought not. It's such a shame.
CheshireCat19 chapter 5 . 1/8
I can't believe the luck I had at finding this story I can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
Madara! whats up with the DV
AHHHHHHHHhH i really want natsume to stay with the yokai but ur making me waver
but i still like the yokai more
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2014
this is so good!
But in my opinion i hope that natsume chooses the youkai over the humans
he can be friends with humans and all but favor the youkai
Akrus chapter 5 . 11/23/2014
When will this fic be continued? I'm really eager to know what happens next!
EienChuunibyou chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Aw, I hope you will continue with this fic. I love the idea of Natsume living among youkai :)
HoneyCaramelSwirl chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Love love love the idea of this fanfic :) So interesting and actually a very possible AU. Please update and continue?! :DD
Ambiguous Cake chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Lol, the end chapter notes were all about food. Makes me hungry... Anyway, it'll be interesting to see Natsume's reaction when Natori tells him of how Madara lied. Dun dun duuuuuun! But i doubt it'll be a huge falling out, more like a runaway from home thing. To Touko's house, cause she's awesome. But who knows! You might decide to do something completely different! And I'll be waiting for it.
Ambiguous Cake chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I wasn't going to comment until the latest chapter, but i decided to comment here anyway. First of all, this was one of the most adorable chapters i've read in fanfiction history (and i've been here a loooong time!) Secondly, pneumonia sucks. I had pneumonia myself last year after/while getting the flu, so that part really hit home for me 'cause he really could have died if they didn't go and get help. But it was so cute to see all of them worrying over him, they really are his parents!