Reviews for Child of Spirits
lotusalchemist chapter 5 . 2/5
This was a lot better than expected. Always good to see a fellow food lover by the reading this fic, I woikld love to see a spin-off where the canon Natsume Takeshi meets this Natsume Takeshi. Some lines like "I have always lived my life with one foot in either world. I had longed to be a part of the human world for good, living a normal life, but a life with spirited instead is surprisingly pleasant to imagine." would be awesome.
TakedaEmo120 chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
I hope you plan to update this soon? Love this so much.
Mendax chapter 5 . 12/2/2015
Your other story is not as important as this one. KEEP GOING, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP LIKE SOME OTHER MEAN AUTHORS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
SparkleExorist chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
I LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE ITS THE PERFECT CUTE NATSUME YUUJINCHOU STORY. I HAVE RE-READ THIS SIXTEEN TIMES NOW. Please update or at least tell us if you will ever update
Multitules chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
How interesting! This storyline was very well planned and I'm dying to know just what exactly he did not notice. In this chapter Touko is a bit too apologetic, I think. But still, it is so nice to see her.

I love Natsume and I've always liked his interactions with Natori. In this universe, where Natsume is still young, and has only a slighlty formed set of morals, i find it endearing that he would think of pranking Natori a bit, or playing with him, however you see it as. That chasing scene was hilarious. It's also nice that he resembles himself in canon verse about his general insecurities.

I'd like to continue seeing more of Takashi's adventures to the human world, haha. Also, how come the book of friends hasnt given any problems yet? Are those barriers that powerful?

Anyway, really liking this. I hope you're going to keep updating!
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Love it!~ please update soon!
love toshiro dragon chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
When r u going to update this story? I really want to know what happens! Does metoba find him and try to take him? I gotta know! Please update soon!
love toshiro dragon chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Awesome character! But I'd rather stay with the yokai then humans. He seems so happy there. I really love this chapter. XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
Omg thst was so adorable! They all love him so much! I love this story! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Lol cute chapter!
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Awe pour Natsume! This story is already getting really interesting! Can't wait to read more! XD
Guest chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Is Natsume being raised by spirits going to have an effect on him like with Gin in Hotarubi no Mori e? Or is he just going to age normally, so that we can see him maybe interact in the future with Taki and Tanuma? I'm actually not really sure which idea I actually like best...but gaaaah this fic is so cute and amazing. I'd wondered what would happen, and you' ve managed to express it so well. I can't wait for the two worlds to clash and influence Natsume's worldview (if you decide to do that, but then of course you're entitled to do anything you want, as you're the author). I hope we get a conflicted Natsume that loves youkai, but understands that not all of them are redeemable, even if they have good reasons, and that does not necessarily like exorcists, but understands that they are sometimes needed, though often too hasty to judge. I guess sort of like the mindset he has now, but leaning towards the youkai, along with wanting to keep everybody he cherishes safe. Would it be plausible to maybe have a spirit who was "born" one, but mistakenly raised by humans? And they both meet and share experiences? Oh well. I dearly hope you come back to write more of this fic one day, as i really do love this situation and the way you develop it ; in the meantime i'll catch up to the Human Mask.
Kittenlzlz chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
This is really really gorgeously written. The youkai are very parental and yet still youkai and I love misuzu. It's gorgeous and just XD love this. Natori is perfect, and takeshi jfhejsvsjejsh I've always loved the idea of a youkai like him. I sorta hope matoba gets beaten up by takashi (the sleaze). Ooh and this takashi meeting touko? XD I love you. Anyway, this is awesome, I hope you continue it, and gd luck
Fan chapter 5 . 7/25/2015
Okay I absolutely adore all of your stories and love every update. However my favorite part is always the information at the end today it's finally discovering what melon bread is! That confused me for so long! I love the history facts and culture notes too. Thanks for telling us! It's always so friendly too!
CloudCarnivore chapter 5 . 6/23/2015