Reviews for Child of Spirits
Miqila chapter 5 . 4/5/2021
Aaw to the little family that is Madara, Hinoue and Natsume!
And also aaw to Natori who has clearly clung to Hiiragi's words like a lifeline.

...Guess this isn't continuing anymore, but I felt like I should say something.
Duistere chapter 5 . 6/27/2020
Such a cute story :3 thanks for writing it!
we.can.fly.away.to.Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/20/2018
Another amazing story! You truly blow my mind!
LavaLilly chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
Your not planning on updating .(
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2018
I didn’t want to read this at first because I know that I would be hooked on a seemingly hiatus story. But I couldn’t resist reading it because I know you are a great author after reading your other story. I hope that you will continue this story when you get some free time from your busy schedule! Hehe I am looking forward for more ”human” adventures for Natsume :)
victory over death chapter 3 . 4/9/2018
this story has healed my soul
and righted the wrongs in my head

I am so grateful that Takashi is okay and his yokai family got him back.
victory over death chapter 2 . 4/9/2018
this is lovely
I love Natsume being cared for
Eli Clark chapter 4 . 12/6/2017
I hope Natsume cam change Natori's outlook on Youkai. They feel too.
Akira chapter 5 . 7/19/2017
People are going to notice the extra child in town whose parents they never see and that never attended school. Also since Takashi revealed his name they will probably notify the relative through the police and they would probably try to drag Takashi back screaming. I'd like to see how this continues to play out. Furthermore since he's there, Hishigaki (canon story trigger) is bound to show up too and demand it's name to be returned. Your writing style is fine and there are few grammatical errors and I like your culture references and I hope for further plot development, maybe an even a bigger canon divergence.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 5 . 7/2/2017
omg this is so cute! X3 Protective Madara is everything. And I like to think that even if Natsume does return to the human world, Madara (and probably also Hinoe) aren't going to let him go alone, at the very least (although Madara doesn't have the maneki neko form in this so that's a complication to consider...)
Love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2017
Will you continue this fanfic? Please do~ i really like this fanfic. Its one of the best natsume yuujinchou fanfics i have ever seen
Frostbert chapter 5 . 3/26/2017
I can't wait for chapter 6! I ended up reading through this entire story in one sitting and I had so much fun? Natsume was different as a person in a way that's expected with a different upbringing so it was ? so pleasing to read ? I love that he's so universally loved...
Visually Dreamer chapter 5 . 2/19/2017
I'm starting to have a bad feeling as this continues on. Please don't make it too heart wrenching.

Anyway, this is awesome. I love protective Youkai over Natsume, though they are so few. Thank you, looking forward to your next update!
trying to be so oh original chapter 5 . 1/22/2017
Amazing story perfectly written and can be believable hope u update soon
Just passing by chapter 5 . 1/8/2017
Great. It seems like you're not going to update this again (but who knows maybe you will, fingers crossed) but it's really interesting.
Hope you come back sometime :)