Reviews for Child of Spirits
love toshiro dragon chapter 5 . 8/26
When r u going to update this story? I really want to know what happens! Does metoba find him and try to take him? I gotta know! Please update soon!
love toshiro dragon chapter 4 . 8/26
Awesome character! But I'd rather stay with the yokai then humans. He seems so happy there. I really love this chapter. XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 3 . 8/26
Omg thst was so adorable! They all love him so much! I love this story! XD
love toshiro dragon chapter 2 . 8/25
Lol cute chapter!
love toshiro dragon chapter 1 . 8/25
Awe pour Natsume! This story is already getting really interesting! Can't wait to read more! XD
Is Natsume being raised by spirits going to have an effect on him like with Gin in Hotarubi no Mori e? Or is he just going to age normally, so that we can see him maybe interact in the future with Taki and Tanuma? I'm actually not really sure which idea I actually like best...but gaaaah this fic is so cute and amazing. I'd wondered what would happen, and you' ve managed to express it so well. I can't wait for the two worlds to clash and influence Natsume's worldview (if you decide to do that, but then of course you're entitled to do anything you want, as you're the author). I hope we get a conflicted Natsume that loves youkai, but understands that not all of them are redeemable, even if they have good reasons, and that does not necessarily like exorcists, but understands that they are sometimes needed, though often too hasty to judge. I guess sort of like the mindset he has now, but leaning towards the youkai, along with wanting to keep everybody he cherishes safe. Would it be plausible to maybe have a spirit who was "born" one, but mistakenly raised by humans? And they both meet and share experiences? Oh well. I dearly hope you come back to write more of this fic one day, as i really do love this situation and the way you develop it ; in the meantime i'll catch up to the Human Mask.
Kittenlzlz chapter 5 . 8/16
This is really really gorgeously written. The youkai are very parental and yet still youkai and I love misuzu. It's gorgeous and just XD love this. Natori is perfect, and takeshi jfhejsvsjejsh I've always loved the idea of a youkai like him. I sorta hope matoba gets beaten up by takashi (the sleaze). Ooh and this takashi meeting touko? XD I love you. Anyway, this is awesome, I hope you continue it, and gd luck
Fan chapter 5 . 7/25
Okay I absolutely adore all of your stories and love every update. However my favorite part is always the information at the end today it's finally discovering what melon bread is! That confused me for so long! I love the history facts and culture notes too. Thanks for telling us! It's always so friendly too!
CloudCarnivore chapter 5 . 6/23
Wow this is amazing!
wittyusernames chapter 5 . 5/3
Absolutely great!~
old bob chapter 5 . 3/16
WHY ARENT U UUUPPDDDAAATIIINNGG!? Pwetty pleeease :O
B00KSRL1FE chapter 5 . 3/15
Oh wow, I love this fic, I've been reading it for hours. I hope you're happy, it's 1:30 in the morning now, you have officially wrecked my sleep schedule for the night. I regret nothing though, totally worth it.
Part of me kinda wants Natsume to go back with humans, especially now that Touko's here, but most of me really, really hates that idea, mostly because Matoba is now aware of Natsume's existence. At the same time though, I wanna see Matoba kidnap Natsume and the Madara and Hinoe going completely ballistic trying to save him...maybe Natori could team up with them...? Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself.
The point is, this fic is fab, I'm extremely conflicted about which side I'm on, I love that Natsume has long hair, Matoba's hair is still the best though, and that you need to update immediately. Like, right now. I'm not even joking.
AyumiUK chapter 4 . 2/24
Unlimited access to Natsume? A very dubious wording. XD

Oh, Natori breaking his face on a rock is a thing of beauty. And nurse!Natsume would be the cutest thing ever.
AyumiUK chapter 3 . 2/24
Uncle Misuzu? Little yokai playmates?

Afsgshdjgagjd-gah!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
AyumiUK chapter 2 . 2/24
I don't even-

Mama!Hinoe and Daddy!Madara? Squeeeeeee!

Hinoe: father? I think the most accurate term is 'overgrown pet'.